...life can be translucent

Menu

31.3.5.6>35

hattah

visitor
Reaction score
My question regards my daughter's relationship with a man she has met. I am not completely comfortable, well I am not comfortable at all, for various reasons with this relationship

My question was:
What can I expect from this relationship?
31.3.5.6>35

I am not sure if this is saying that will be glorious and not to worry.
Or if this relationship is inevitable and will burn bright and then flame out.
I am kind of putting my money on the second one. One translation I looked at said "the cycle is ending" I am not sure what that means. And even though it is pertaining to my daughter some of it seems directed at me (line 5 and 6 lol) but I have shut my mouth :footinmouth: because I care about our relationship.

Needless to say this seems like a positive Hex and that's okay too but I am unsure of my take on it. :confused:

33.5.6>62

I also asked
What can my grandson expect from this relationship.
But again this also seemed to apply more to me than him (He is 10). He is not particularly happy with the situation but it is not because the man is mean...he is not as far as I know and my daughter wouldn't allow it. In act it is more the opposite it is only that my grandson has some trust issues right now.

Does the Yi sometimes point things back at you rather than at the person your asking "for"? As they aren't asking I wondered if this could be so. :confused:

If not how in hell do you tell a 10 yr old to 'be small' and you will win. If that is what the Yi is saying.

I could use some help with this one if you all are willing to put in your 2 cents worth.

:blush:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What can I expect from this relationship? 31.3.5.6>35

It says that you should not let your feelings cloud your better judgement about the man, you are jumping to conclusions which have no basis in fact. But you seem very determined to find fault with the man and would like to persuade your daughter that you feel that he is not right but you cannot as you have no evidence to back up those feelings and therefore you know that if you were to say anything, then you would be the one in trouble.

Perhaps you will at last see.

hattah

visitor
Reaction score
I wish that were completely true...

Unfortunately I do have some information and so does she that he is a member of a LGAT group here in this state that is connected to a national/international group. Do you remember the EST craze not many years ago? This group is set up like that only for men...very secretive and in some ways kind of funny. But not funny enough. I have been to a couple of sites where I have run into not only ex members and ex-members wives but I even found the guy who started the website. There is a woman's component to the group also. They are associated with Justin Sterling, not his original name, he has been in a little trouble here and there and you find him talked about frequently in Cult-watch groups. And if you check out his site it looks just lovely with only hints here and there that those who have been there and had the sense to run are telling the truth.
Don't get me wrong it isn't Heaven's Gate but it smacks of some sort of mind control on a lower level.

The more I find on line the more I don't like. She knows some and she freaked out to say the least.
Willowfox all I can say think 'Stepford Wives" and I'm not kidding.

My hope is that he has so much on his own plate that his association with the group will peter out. If it doesn't I don't see this lasting as she isn't the Stepford type by a long shot. But you never know.

You are right in saying that I shouldn't say much. She asked me to find out about the group originally and we didn't even have the name at the time. I guess I am the family mole if it is online I can find it. We did and we didn't like the surface of what we found so dug deeper.

So at this point I am not sharing anything else until she asks. And she will I have no doubt because she can't stand not knowing.
He says all the right things but it comes across as a practice session. Hard to explain I am afraid.

I have no problem with age differences but there is a wide gap here too....she is 32 and he is just 24. I don't know there is nothing that feels good about this right now.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I remember there was an EST craze in the early 1980's created by a guy called Erhard but that has long gone and there was nothing weird about it.

And this Large group awareness training thing is very much the same as est, I see that literally hundreds of thousands of people have tried it and therefore find it very hard indeed to see the "stepford wives" thing in it. What I see is yet another scam by the creators to make as much money as possible before it goes bust. Most of the men that try it, don't look all that smart to begin with, to me its a case, of a fool and his money will soon part. Something this big is not a cult or secret society at all, you are seeing spooks where there are none.

Honestly, I see nothing fearful to worry about, except stupid people will lose money on this game.

The creators are scamming the public and there is nothing more to it than that.

hattah

visitor
Reaction score
http://http://www.rickross.com/reference/icsd/ICSD57.html

I know some benefited from EST. Not all did. The above is a link to an article in Elle magazine in 2006 written about the writer's experience. It is lengthy but you will get the idea and where I am coming from anyway. Erhard sold his ST ideas to Landmark Forum also an organization that has benefited some but not others. Like everything else sometimes it's a good thing for people and sometimes it"s not. In the case of Sterling Institute that the small group I am talking about gets it 'training' from it doesn't sound good. Scientology MDI,Landmark and others all use Erhard's ideas in one form or another.

And your right about the scam. 800.00 bucks to sit around a campfire, beat a drum, and emasculate yourself. But there is more to it than that and probably not something to go into here at Clarity anyway. But believe me Willowfox I hope your right.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Unfortunately, i cannot get the above link to work.

Anyway, i still think its primarily about relieving the hard of thinking, of their money. I cannot see this as anything more than a vast scam, just the same as that scientology rubbish is.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).