...life can be translucent

Menu

Have I missed anything?

Leracy

visitor
Reaction score
Could I have a little help please? I asked two questions today and I'd like to post what I make of the answers and ask if there's anything I'm missing, or not seeing. The questions were very important to me.

A little background. I have had quite bad health problems for the last four years and had to be very determined to get to the bottom of what they were. It has had a drastic effect on my working situation and it's only been in the last fortnight that I've been feeling better. The problem turned out to be one that is inherited - hormone related and not depression (which my doc said it was) although depression is a big part of it.

Today I asked: Where am I with my efforts to get back to work and earning?

Answer: 18.4 > 50

My interpretation. You are workingon putting things right but (line 4) you're too comfortable where you are and if you go on like this then you'll really be in trouble. (Although where I am feels extremely uncomfortable!) Hex 50 - put all your talents and efforts together and make something of yourself.

Then I asked: What do I have to DO to get back to work and earning quickly (bearing in mind I'm no spring chicken and there's a recession on)

Answer 30.2.6 > 34

My interpretation: get very clear on what you want, get your priorities sorted out and market yourself. Carry on sorting out your problems but let your light shine brightly. Hex 34 seems to be saying (in this context) do it very purposefully.

I'd be so grateful if anyone here could give me a steer on whether I've got this right.

With thanks

Ann

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, line 18.4 says that your illness stems from your past and that fits with the illness being inherited but it indicates that you cannot let it go on this way, you have to fight back. I suppose that means more medical checks and more medication. Hex 50 indicates the potential to get better is there but you have to go through the process in order to get there.

So, to get back to work, you have to sort out your health problem first.

Leracy

visitor
Reaction score
Willowfox, thank you very much. I must confess that the 18.4 line did upset me. When I asked the question I wasn't thinking of illness so much as getting back to work properly, which I so want to do. I felt that this was telling me that I was sitting around doing nothing and needed to get a move on. Hilary's commentary talks about being comfortable but ending in shame, and it's true I've been blaming myself, but it's only since new medication kicked in that I've been really feeling as though I COULD go to work.

Thank you so much for your help.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).