...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 6/Conflict

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Really need help and insight on this one... REALLY concerned and confused...

I'm having some strong concerns and worries regarding my ex-husband. The concerns involve our two children. In a nutshell: we live in Michigan, USA. My ex-husb moved last year across the country to Nevada. His intention was we would join him soon after he moved there (June 08). He changed his mind at the last minute. I was frustrated at the inconvenience of the last minute sudden cdhange, but deeply relieved as well, as were my (our) children...who miss their dad but do not wish to be uprooted so drastically from all they've ever known.
Fast forward to present: He is now feeling more settled out there and has begun really pushing the subject of us moving out there again. My children are truly conflicted as they have lives, friends, school activities etc, here, but they very much miss their father as well (he's always been a wonderful, devoted father to them!)
There were obviously reasons for he and I divorcing ten years ago. It was truly a frightening time for me and he was not the kind of person (at that time) who could be trusted or a good influence for his children. However, he has worked on himself to become a great father and has proven himself as very good to them and even me as well. I'm grateful for him as my children's father.
However, moving across the country far from all I've ever known to a huge city that has an entirely different feel and culture than what my children and I are used to is frightening!!!!!! Especially when I remember the reasons behind me leaving him so many years ago and the incidents surrounding that horrible time:eek:

Although he is still very financially supportive to us, his behavior since moving out there has become mildly concerning to me...nothing truly horrible, just those little weird kinda gut feelings now and then that something isn't quite right.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid to move out there with my children. I have concerns about his overall motivations, concerns about what this means for *my* life, concerns about putting myself in a situation where I (we) will be basically dependent on him completely, away from any friends and/or family to ever help should we need it. I'm also having some fears about his ultimate motives...and the thoughts that once out there, he legally (and financially) has more power than I to keep our children there, if he decided to do so...whether or not we actually want to stay there.:eek:
I hope this pot makes some sense...
Asked IC what are the motivations of my ex-husband regarding moving us out to Nevada. Response: hexagram 6.2.3.6 changing to 31.:confused:
Any insight, thoughts, or suggestions regarding this would be so very much appreciated, as I'm truly torn about this..afraid to ignore my little worries, but afraid to give into them as well (just a bit of past-related paranoia, perhaps?)..:confused:
Thank you all so much!
~Namaste~:bows:

Added: Asked IC for insight re: my dughters and I moving to Nevada. Response: hex 38.5 changing to 10. Hmmm....is this as scary as it seems or am I just reading my fears into it?

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Asked IC for insight re: my daughters and I moving to Nevada. Response: hex 38.5 changing to 10.

It says that you have been separated by distance for quite some time, he will appear different, alien, but he hasn't really changed at all, so it is not a mistake to go to Nevada but remember, different city, new rules and people, just be cautious and polite with him and the people that you meet and everything will be fine.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).