...life can be translucent

Menu

34>46, re relationship potential

klann

visitor
Reaction score
So, the contact was renewed a few months ago and then halted, by him.

Following IC advice (recurring hex 17) I did not make any further attempts regarding contacting him again.

Now, I asked "What will be the nature of the relationship between the two of us by the end of the year?" and got 34.1.4 moving to 46

Any insights are welcomed.

Thanks a lot!

klann

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
At the moment you can make no progress with him, but over the months leading to the New Year it advises you to discretely keep going, finding out what the problems are and discovering how to remove them, then contact will again be made, and then the bond will once again become stronger between you.

klann

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks willowfox!!

This makes a lot of sense.
Not only that at the moment no contact CAN be made but I do not feel that I should even give it a try. He is a "no bullshit" kind a guy, and I am like that myself, so... some things just feel wrong and this "not making contact at the moment" feels such a right thing to do.

Just a bit of clarification: I am the one who is going to have to "keep discretely going, find out what the problems are and discover how to remove them"?

Me, not him, right?

I mean, since the question was "the relationship between me and him" not "my relationship with him", does it always refer to the one who poses the question, unless the question is straightforwardly asked about the other person. Am I right, or is it shown somewhere in this reading in particular?

Thanks!

klann

visitor
Reaction score
Ah, and one more idea: there is a possibility of my moving to the city where he lives, to continue my studies. Is there a chance that that is the way to remove problems and that is could be "the hedge which falls apart" that the line 4 of hex 34 mentions?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes, indeed, you asked the question therefore you are the subject and he is the object, and yes, it will be down to you to do the leg work.

I'm sure there is more than one problem but as line 34.4 says you will find a solution to whatever is keeping you apart, so moving to his city will be one less problem for you in your quest.

klann

visitor
Reaction score
"He is the object" :D

That sounds nasty but I know what you mean, thanks for the explanation.

And, yes, I am pretty sure, too, that there is more than one problem. The line 34.4 does sound quite reassuring, doesn't it?

Thanks, willowfox, I like your short, clear answers :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).