...life can be translucent

Menu

What does he want with me - 30:6 - 55

fatequeen

visitor
Reaction score
Had a fight with a guy I reunited with recently. I asked the Ching "What does ____ want with me?" and got 30:6 - 55. Really don't know what to make of the reading. Anyone else see it clearly?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Perhaps he is trying to capture your heart and turn this relationship into a success story, you will have to ask him.

fatequeen

visitor
Reaction score
???? Wow. That's a lot more positive than I gathered! How did you come to that from the reading?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
???? Wow. That's a lot more positive than I gathered! How did you come to that from the reading?

Read the line and following hex together and see what picture you can draw from them, as oneday I won't be here and you just may have to figure out the answer yourself. In an emergency, the only person you can rely on is yourself.

fatequeen

visitor
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by "read the line and following hex together".

I go to numerous translation websites after a reading and come here as a a last resort when I really can't make heads or tails BTW. This one truly stumped me. I was hoping I might get a few different responses too.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm sure someone will answer later, but the answer suggests that the ball is now in your court, it is now your decision as what to do next. Do you have feelings for him? Then show them, just don't carry the argument any further.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).