...life can be translucent

Menu

Something that I should have told...

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
There is something that I should have told here from the beginning in my last posts, but I didn’t because, first of all I was angry; then, because I thought it wasn’t important. Shame on me (I was thinking only in the negative side of it.)
My best friend’s brother, the one who asked me for a honeymoon -before that, he was talking with me about me being an independent Realtor. He has been for 40 years on that business, and he said he was sure I could do it very good due to my English, appearance, intelligence, dynamism, and my manners (that's what he said :eek:)
He offered himself to help me to learn and to go trough the difficult process all the way long. And he seemed to mean it.
Thinking of that, I asked the IC:
What will happen if I accept X´s help only as a friend (of course not getting involved with him romantically)

I got:
36.1.4>>62

So, I thought this is a no-no

Then I asked "how should I deal with him then (because I have to -due to my friendship with her sister- and I got

38.6 >>54

Could you please help me? I don’t want to lose my friend because of that. She, I, her mother and my mother (when alive) were the best friends for more than 25 years.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
Willofox, you said:

"Please look at my previous answer again, it sums everything up nicely as I tried to discretely warn you.

Line 27.5 suggests that this man is beyond your capability to deal with, so don't take any more chances with him."
It means not taking any more chances with him in ANY way? not even on business? I apologize for insisting. I just don´t want to misunderstand and do something regretable.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What will happen if I accept X´s help only as a friend (of course not getting involved with him romantically) 36.1.4>>62

This again suggests no, as line 36.1 indicates that you want to work with him but it won't turn out well because if you try then you will have to do many things that will be against your principles, also he will probably become a little unfriendly with you when you won't cooperate with him but don't let that concern you just make your own way, you don't need him. Line 36.4 indicates that if you try to work with him you will discover that he has "other" thoughts on his mind, so it advises you to not get involved.

Then I asked "how should I deal with him then (because I have to -due to my friendship with her sister- 38.6 >>54

Treat him as a friend, because if you don't get involved, like in a very close partnership then you will have no cause to quarrel or fight, going out on dates, just the two of you could invite problems but in a large social gathering have no fear. So, stay friends but never be alone with him.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Willowfox, you said:

"Please look at my previous answer again, it sums everything up nicely as I tried to discretely warn you.

Line 27.5 suggests that this man is beyond your capability to deal with, so don't take any more chances with him."
It means not taking any more chances with him in ANY way? not even on business? I apologize for insisting. I just don´t want to misunderstand and do something regrettable.

From what I can see, I would not advise any type of closeness with him, as I said before, he has more of you on his mind than any business that you may want to do.
But my answer still says to be friendly with him but not alone with him. You know his intentions with you, so if you visit in company then you can see the funny side of a dirty old man and have a good laugh about it.

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
Treat him as a friend, because if you don't get involved, like inPa very close partnership then you will have no cause to quarrel or fight, going out on dates, just the two of you could invite problems but in a large social gathering have no fear. So, stay friends but never be alone with him.

Yes, I see Willowfox. Now I understand everything. Dealing with courtesy but in the crowd.

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
From what I can see, I would not advise any type of closeness with him, as I said before, he has more of you on his mind than any business that you may want to do.
But my answer still says to be friendly with him but not alone with him. You know his intentions with you, so if you visit in company then you can see the funny side of a dirty old man and have a good laugh about it.

It is a relief to understand all.
Hahaha, you have a fun way to say things.
Thank you very much. I feel really tranquile now.
You are the best.
Selene.

PaleSelene

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, don't give him the chance to get intimate with you.

Of course not dear, It was not nice and I do not want to be in that position again.
Thank you so much for being there for me.
A rain of blessings to you Willowfox.
Selene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).