...life can be translucent

Menu

desires and wanting?

sallybb

visitor
Reaction score
Dear iching friends,

I did this reading this morning, could anyone help me how to understand these messages iching gave me?

What does ex want from me? 64.1.3.5>1

What do I want from ex? 14.1.5>44

Thank you very much,

:):bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It would seem that he wants a reunion, a hot and passionate one at that.

What do I want from ex? 14.1.5>44 it suggests nothing as you know that he is both deceptive and a danger.

sallybb

visitor
Reaction score
It would seem that he wants a reunion, a hot and passionate one at that.

What do I want from ex? 14.1.5>44 it suggests nothing as you know that he is both deceptive and a danger.

thanks!

what I feel about ex is exact what willowfox said. I feel one part of me is sure that I just want to have a distance and move towards my own things since I feel cheated or in a dishonest situation.

Because during the breakeup, I wanted to break up asap. He wanted to keep going and said some big words to me about the future and what he wants from me, but at the same time, I know he also kept contacting the other girls.
Also I think the life timing was just not right, in a big transition for both people so that we cannot do anything, too many changes and moving(I moved to the other country, and he also will move to the other country.) I feel in terms of that person's life situation at that time, I cannot just settle there.

About Ex's desires and wanting I cannot confirm since I blocked him and cut off the whole contacts btw him. These days, I am doing some meditation and spiritual practices, I feel I might can start to feel not so painful, feel a little bit move forwards. I hope I can gradually accept what I feel and what he is without pushing him away,judgments and negative feelings, love him as a person but also without being in the romantic relationship and attachment.

But at the same time, I sometimes feel a tiny desire wanting ex to contact me or I want to contact him.Is just some post-breakup's attachment? Do I finish the lesson there and What I really want? So I throw this to ask iching's help.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Most people still feel a lingering desire to contact an ex, even if they have been hurt, but the advice for the moment is do not let yourself be misled here, as I see a dishonesty about him, he may say one thing but in reality he wants something else and you will end up getting hurt again.

I believe the lesson is finished and now its time to change your phone number and move on. Nostalgia can bring back some very bad memories.

sallybb

visitor
Reaction score
Most people still feel a lingering desire to contact an ex, even if they have been hurt, but the advice for the moment is do not let yourself be misled here, as I see a dishonesty about him, he may say one thing but in reality he wants something else and you will end up getting hurt again.

I believe the lesson is finished and now its time to change your phone number and move on. Nostalgia can bring back some very bad memories.

that relationship was quite tricky, an open and long-distance relationship.
We gave each other permission to see others, but when things really happened, I found out I cannot accept at all, and started to question myself what is the must to keep staying in the relationship with this kind of condition.

One part, I don't blame him to see others, since it is in the grey area and I also went to see others. I know I was not serious at all with the other guy, and only saw one time. But in his situation, two girls he went out with were friends' friend and they all are in the similar social circle. with one girl, he went out the double dates for a trip with his best friend C and C's gf. He didn't tell me first. His best friend C thought he already told me first. I found out through the very ugly way. His whole series of actions just made me feel nothing meaningful left there even though his words expressed the opposite.

The other part, I know I also hurt him several times about his social status and career path. Since I have pursued my studies in several very good schools, he is not like that at all. I don't care about the social status, family and education background, but care about one person's ambition and one's own way to plan the career and the life style.

After knowing him better, I found out he just has no idea about his career path.
His thinking about career is just the same as when he graduated from the college.
These arguments also implied that he felt I can have these education just because I had better family background and support to have more education, but he doesn't have these money support.He said he just needs some lucks and social networks to make him successful. This is something making me mad.

I know it is a difficult question and a life-long question to know one's own talent and one's own desires and dreams, the more difficult is to find a practical way to make the dream come true especially related to earning money for the basic life expense. I know that I indirectly or directly make him feel he is not strong and good enough because he doesn't have a good job, even though it is not my intention at all.

so I feel, the problem of open relationship seems the less important, but the problem of the plan and ambitions about life style and career seems the hidden bomb that causes the collapse of that relationship and pointed it unsuitable.

anyway, I guess I just need to take some time to really accept these pains and get over. move on . :duh:
even though I lose the faith on that relationship or my own judgement about the relationship, I still have faith on the universe....

thanks for reading and helps. :bows:

Last edited:

sallybb

visitor
Reaction score
I read through my journal, and also found one reading that I asked iching.

what is this relationship's meaning and lesson in my life's stages? 29.1.2.3>63

according to the http://www.yijing.nl/i_ching/hex_17-32/hex_e_29.htm,

hex 29 is teaching of danger.
29.1.2.3 is about solving the dangers and problems. ideally it is the lesson to know who I am and when is the timing to get out of trouble and to learn how to have a free and open heart.

hex 63 (already across): "At the beginning auspicious, at the end chaos.....The noble one takes thought of misfortune and guards against it."

Is my reading correct?
If yes, it also confirm that the lesson in that relationship is finished and it is dangerous, not good for me. It is interesting to see different iching readings all pointing to the similar suggestions.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).