...life can be translucent

Menu

Trivial question, complex answer?

Reaction score
Dear all,

I asked whether joining salsa lessons for beginners would be a good idea for me as a means of getting out more, meeting new people and building up my confidence. The answer - hex 6 lines 1 and 5 changing to hex 38 surprised me. I have heard that these kinds of dance groups tend to be quite competitive and judgemental, so I suppose the IC is telling me that if I'm in the mood to perform and compete, I'll be successful? Still, even if positively interpreted, the answer sounds too stressful for a hobby that's supposed to cheer me up (that was the original idea, plus, I'm not a very competitive person)!!! Will look forward to your interpretations, as always!:bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Your answer which is far from complex, suggests that it is not a good idea at all, and from what I know, salsa is taken very seriously by the dancers which would not only make it highly competitive but darn exhausting work as well with little time for socializing.

Reaction score
Dear Willowfox,

All I needed to have confirmed - where would I be without the IC and this forum? Possibly wasting my time at a salsa class I've no particular wish to join, but all my friends keep telling me to :rofl:!!!

Amazing how the IC ALWAYS works... Thank you for your input, as always :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).