...life can be translucent

Menu

Fish oils?

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been taking fish oils (omega 3 capsules) for about a month now. We all have heard they're supposed to be good for the brain and joints - but also recently read they are beneficial if you suffer from depression - because they enhance your serotonin receptors or something..

I'm taking the full dose at the mo. Feel quite happy today, but of course have been very up and down. Anyway, that's just me and can't really say I've seen an improvement since taking them... physically or emotionally.. but then who knows?..

I asked the Yi Does taking fish oils help?
34.4 >11

I liked the image of a great man being like 'a big cart whose real strength lies in its axle'..

So could that be saying well oiled innards yields better movement!? Or that the strength of your body depends on your inner core ie emotions and attitudes etc?

Hmmm.... Could 11 be saying the body doesn't need extra supplements?

Would be interested to hear what your interpretation of this answer is, and if anyone is sold to fish oils?? :rolleyes:

:bows:

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I think the yi is cheering you on. Fish oils are applying the right kind of strength, opening the gate to robust pleasure and well-being. I am a long time fan of Evening Primrose Oil, which I suspect helps to balance hormones

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Great Strength and Good Health

"The obstacle disappears, the way is open."

"No more entanglement, he can go forward"

Clearly the oil is greasing the axle!

Also, Master Huang offers alternate translations of H11 as good health.

I wish my supplement questions got answers this clear! I will add this to my own regime. What brand are you taking?

Tiger

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked the Yi Does taking fish oils help? 34.4 >11

This suggests that they do help, so I suppose the axle represents the heart and blood which does indeed provide the life force to move that body.

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
Yes I was quite pleased with that answer! (not least because I have another full bottle after I finish the current lot (special offer))

Oiling the machine so there's less resistance perhaps :) Perhaps it reduces emotional friction too! As well as the joints... but not on it's own eh.

I'm taking EPA Fish oil concentrate 1000mg.

Also back on the Kalms - which worked wonders for my driving test a few years ago!

Thanks all for your input as always :)

:bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).