...life can be translucent

Menu

The U.S. for the next 4 years

schastlivchik

visitor
Reaction score
As the new administration moves rapidly forward with their agenda, I decided to ask about the future of our country over the next four years.

received: 15.2 changing to 62. Humility / Small crossing.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 15.2 suggests that the new administration will do well in fixing the American problem as long as they stay realistic in their goals, they need to reign in spending, perhaps cut back on some over the top projects, both at home and overseas. They need to plug that major drain on the economy, Iraq/Afgan wars, the next 4 years call for moderation in all things and stop trying to rule the world, so better for Obama to concentrate on all those outstanding home issues that sorely need rectifying.
This is not a period for the Americans to try and expand globally, it is a time of healing their sick nation and if Obama is committed to that goal then America will indeed get healthier.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Modest Man Makes Small Progress

As the new administration moves rapidly forward with their agenda, I decided to ask about the future of our country over the next four years.

Obama is indeed a humble man and people have recognized his great worth. He is not in office to draw power to himself, but instead to "lessen what is too much and increase what is too little." He gives us a role model of a humble man who will persevere (Line 2). But he will only be able to take very small steps, and very little actual progress will occur (H62, Exceeding Smallness, Preponderance of the Small).

Tiger

gene

visitor
Reaction score
At first I misread the above posts. I thought I disagreed, but when I reread Willow's post, she does say some of the same things, and so does Tiger. I just take it a little farther. The idea here is not that of fruition, but of modesty. It hasn't so much to do with the modesty of the leader, but the country. Our future is a modest one, as the U.S. slips into a second rate status. Sixty two indicates that the U.S. will have to slip back into a more nested area, stop its expansion, and get back to its roots. The flying bird will be forced to return to its nest. To be honest, it is not a very pretty picture.

Gene

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score

Hex15.2 >>46 'Modesty' developing focus in the second place "Modesty that comes to expression. Perseverance brings good fortune." Tending towards 'Pushing Upward' seems self-explanatory.

In order to get hex15 to become hex 62 requires hex15.4. Perhaps the Yi Oracle more to your liking. Line 2 means building in the 2nd line place of structure, support and under-standing (as your legs under-stand you).

Line 4 refers to filling up the heart, taking a hard position based upon one's own feelings and beliefs.

Frank

hollis

visitor
Reaction score
So which was it, 15 line 2 to 46 or 15 line 4 to 62?

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
yes, important point. which was it?

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, that does make a big difference. Big difference. I didn't notice, and made a mistake. On the basis of this the answer isn't so bad. But my real mistake is getting involved in such a question, it isn't personal, it is about a country. That leads to trouble because many people are likely to ask the same question. That is why Sun Tzu said that in the military, no soldier should be allowed to do divination. I was answerinfg a lot from my own personal knowledge of what is happening. And I know that the United States will, over the next two or three years, be forced into second rate status. The word is out now that the economy is getting better, the stock market is gradually rising, all planned to get people investing again before the next big crash. I don't know if it will hit this september or next, but it will hit. Last year I warned a few friends to get out of the stock market the day before the big drop started. Unfortunately, they didn't listen. I am not a prophet. I can't predict the day, but I knew it was coming. Now a second one is coming, I just don't know when, but I can guarantee it will. That knowledge may have colored my answer. I shouldn't have allowed that to happen.

Gene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).