...life can be translucent

Menu

a seed or just dust left after a hex 23 development

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I know only time will tell but my Q is about whether in a decaying situation - a hex 23 which I've read as describing fruit rotting and either leaving behind nothing or leaving a seed - a new beginning from a bad situation. A kernel of truth that was always there but masked by the rotting fruit... or whether the fruit has just turned to dust (or mush :)

I asked are there any seeds left?
49.3,5,6 > 21

Does this say no I have to accept that something that wasn't ever right is finally being over-hauled (49) and that which wasn't right is being put on trial to be locked away? (hex 21). Both hex's seem to stress being firm about getting to the truth and shedding that which doesn't fit anymore... but maybe I'm missing something. It is about a relationship which I hope hasn't bitten the dust but am trying to swallow my pride if it has.

Thanks in advance for any opinions.
:rolleyes::bows:

Last edited:

firehorse

visitor
Reaction score
I never feel fully qualified to respond to particular readings, but...for me, 23 in a relationship has always meant just that...split. I think there is always a seed left, but in the form of something new, a fresh start, i.e. 24. Just not with the 23 relationship.

Again, this is always how it has panned out for me, hope it's different for you. I wish you the best...obviously, I've been there.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

49.3,5,6 > 21

Does this say no I have to accept that something that wasn't ever right is finally being over-hauled (49) and that which wasn't right is being put on trial to be locked away? (hex 21). Both hex's seem to stress being firm about getting to the truth and shedding that which doesn't fit anymore... but maybe I'm missing something. It is about a relationship which I hope hasn't bitten the dust but am trying to swallow my pride if it has.

Thanks in advance for any opinions.
:rolleyes::bows:

Think i agree with your interpretation. Whatever this is about things can't carry on as they were, theres likley to be pretty radical change, compromises don't really cut it (oops21 pun) here

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Seeds and Animals

Hello,

I know only time will tell but my Q is about whether in a decaying situation - a hex 23 which I've read as describing fruit rotting and either leaving behind nothing or leaving a seed - a new beginning from a bad situation. A kernel of truth that was always there but masked by the rotting fruit... or whether the fruit has just turned to dust (or mush :)

49.3,5,6 > 21
Biting Through for Radical Change sounds like new growth to me! :)Hardly dust. And the three moving lines are all positive about change. Line 3 says not yet, eventually, but not hastily, but Line 5 is a big positive change, inspired, and says you can act and Line 6 says that the "countenance of the petty person has changed." A new order is forming. Shazam! Tigers and Leopards. Sounds good to me.:bows:

Seeds grow and they show radical change. They have to go through many obstacles to push through/biting through the earth. The reading says radical change, no dust.

Tiger

M

meng

Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with tigerintheboat (great name, btw!).

This is an addendum to the obvious, that 23 means splitting.

I don't think of 23 as decaying, but more as peeling a banana to get to the fruit inside. It's looking behind Maya, behind how things appear. That can certainly result in splitting a relationship apart, when you face the real truth of the matter. The truth sometimes hurts, but I wouldn't automatically assume that's what 23 means in a given landscape. To me, 21 and 23 have shamanic implications, in that they both present dramatic opportunities to break through an old obstacle.

There is a moment when you wake, and ask "what is really going on here?" That is a 23 moment.

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
The truth sometimes hurts, but I wouldn't automatically assume that's what 23 means in a given landscape. To me, 21 and 23 have shamanic implications, in that they both present dramatic opportunities to break through an old obstacle.

There is a moment when you wake, and ask "what is really going on here?" That is a 23 moment.

Thanks everyone!
Yes something which has caused me pain is currently in the process of being revolutionized. I believed in it for too long which is why it represents a major change, and also finally facing the painful truth, and also - how this process of shedding is taking its time.

I asked is there any hope here then? (as time goes on I'm seeing less and less)
5.2,4,5 > 55
Which I think means wait for new possibilities and try not to mourn too much in the mean time!

To be sure I asked Waiting for a 'harvest' from this relationship?
Hex 39

Let Go?
Hex 5

Pretty clear. No go area - turn back to yourself (39) and letting go takes time and patience - but you must believe that you're waiting for better nourishment... eventually :rolleyes:

Thanks again! :bows:

em ching

visitor
Reaction score
Line 3 says not yet, eventually, but not hastily, but Line 5 is a big positive change, inspired, and says you can act and Line 6 says that the "countenance of the petty person has changed."

I think this decay that I am finally facing with this relationship is forcing the inferior within me to change and lose a habit ie, this unhealthy situation which has had me in its grip for too long. But its so slow. I need to be exorcised :brickwall:

tubinluv

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Dear em ching,

I was wondering if you could share your updates, your experience or anything that you've learned on this reading in hindsights, I'm in the same situation as you were and got the exact hex 49.3.5.6>21. I'm still puzzled and searched for some insights and found your thread.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).