...life can be translucent

Menu

1.3,5>38

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Question today: What level of interest is my resume generating at the employment agency?

I've never received this line combination before, so would anyone like to share their experiences with it? The 38 concerns me, but then it could simply indicate a background of someone "checking me out".

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 1.3 is probably about you thinking too much about your future prospects. So it advises you to relax and let it happen in its own time.

Line 1.5 says that you are of interest to them, your resume has attracted their attention, so they will certainly post you up on their internet site.

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks, WF. I suppose I may need to relax, but as I have very limited income right now (and no immediate prospects for appropriate level income), I'm learning daily not to fret and instead flow.

Clarification (don't you love getting these AFTER the query has been posted?): Had a good interview with the placement agency several weeks ago and they seem to like me as a candidate, so I'm not specifically concerned with the agency's interest in me. I'm past the first two hurdles. Just called them today to follow up and inform them I'm back in town/available for interviews, etc.

Instead I was curious how interested their clients are in my resume.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Instead I was curious how interested their clients are in my resume.

Line 1.5 suggests that many people are interested. The line says that you have "become visible throughout the whole world", you are on the internet.

philish

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, well if you had my full name, I'm easily found on the internet with a simple google. I'm not well known but I do have work out there and a long-standing personal blog.

Thanks for the clarification.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).