...life can be translucent

Menu

9. Hsiao Ch'u - meaning for relationship

dreamscape1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi all,
I would appreciate any insight about my reading. I asked whether I would get back/be with a certain person. I got 9, Hsiao Ch'u / The Taming Power of the Small. What does this mean?? I'm not sure what the west reference means b/c I live on the east coast and he lives on the west coast? Could anyone please help me to understand this reading?
Thanks

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Lets say that the idea has potential but there are many things to sort out before the idea can become a reality.

dreamscape1

visitor
Reaction score
Does it suggest what I should do in the relationship? I have chosen to completely step back and let him come to me. At this point, I don't think I can do anymore emotionally, even if the reading provides a suggestion!!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
As you asked the question then it is down to you to initiate the action if you really want too.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
There are two very common sayings, one goes: "God is in the details". The other says "the Devil is in the details". Probably the first one came first, but the second gets more hits on Google. Willowfox is right. Many things to sort out. That takes patience and a sustained effort. Sounds like you might not be up for it.

dreamscape1

visitor
Reaction score
I'm willing to meet him halfway!! I put A LOT of effort into mending things, but kept getting rejected. Also, he was not coming close to matching my efforts. I've kinda given up. He definitely knows how I feel and that included needing some reassurance. "Sorry, my feelings have changed," and then no contact, does not really cut it as reassurance. I can only feel reject so much!! I don't think he wants to hear from me so I'm not contacting anymore. I gave a sustained effort for 2 months and got no where. If he comes back and I still the way I do today, then I am willing to work on things. At this point, however, he has to be the one to intially reach out. So, I take it we will not be together?? Hahaha. Also, what did you think about the west portion of the reading? Thanks for your input :)

dreamscape1

visitor
Reaction score
PS: I was thinking that it possibly meant I should not try to obtain by force, but rather, step back and not "needlessly jeapordize" myself.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Also, what did you think about the west portion of the reading?

Contrary to what the mystical compass people say, I don't think that directions in the Yi have any Feng Shui type of symbolic significance. The West here was simply the direction that the prevailing winds and weather came from. The time or ambient climate just isn't cooperating with your hopes. This happens at 62.5 too. The weather is not here to serve the little guy.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).