...life can be translucent

Menu

34.4-Attainment or moving on?

Reaction score
Dear All,

I have asked about one important area of my life: will I attain what I strive for or will I eventually move on (for ultimately, it will boil down to one of these two options).

The answer in the shape of 34.4 - I just can't "see through":

Perseverance brings good fortune - yes, attainment possible?
Remorse disappears - hmmm?
The hedge opens; there's no entanglement - nope, moving on?
Power depends upon the axle of the big cart - possibly, but do you have this much patience?

Somebody clearheaded, please help make sense - I have made quite a riddle out of this probably very simple answer!:rofl:

Thank you very much :bows:

Reaction score
Oops, just had a look at the interpreation ont the Compassionate Dragon website - looks like this line is about moving on, after all!

Line 4

Righteous persistence brings good fortune. Regrets vanish. The hedge falls apart. The goat frees himself. In a big wagon the axle is very strong.

Obstacles are best overcome by calm and intelligent perseverance. The goat does not free himself by fruitless struggling but by slowly working his horns free from the branches as they part. The power of the Superior Man does not show itself openly. As the wagon is borne forward dependent entirely upon the strength of its axle, so he is able to bear the great load of his responsibilities.

Any ideas?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It appears that you will gain what you strive for as the line says that if you continue to persevere towards your goal then you will obtain it.

Then you have Hex 11 a really nice outcome, suggesting again you will achieve your goal.

Reaction score
Dear Willowfox,

Could not resist pressing the "thanks" button, but shame it does not let one type a msg!!!
A very useful and concise interpretation, not to mention a positive one :) I guess I mistook the disentangled goat/hedge falling apart imagery for the sign to move on, but too early as yet.

Best wishes and many thanks!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
No, the hedge opening means that whatever is preventing you from reaching your goal will indeed disappear with time, you will have a break through.

As for the wagon, the power is in the axle or your power to achieve your goal lies in your head, your brain will win the day for you.

Nothing here at all about moving on.

P

Pyramid

Just stumbled upon this old post. Willowfox's interpretation is striking.
I got 34.4 two times, regarding practical matters, and what I did was to
"Go, get it!"
Bingo!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).