...life can be translucent

Menu

relation

kativa

visitor
Reaction score
55:1,5>31; 60,1,3>48; 44:2,5,6>62

Hi!!

It's a pleasure be a new member of this foro. I hope to get involved and learn with you how to put in practise the knowledge of the I ching, or I Ying, thing that is very difficult because it means to fight against my super killer Ego, and fears, and..i guess that u can understand why i'm trying to say.
During this last period and trought an intense relation ship i'm discovering all my dirty faces and confronting me to an eternal loop behouvior :brickwall:
that, when i'm alone, is no rising up.
So my friend is gone, or not, we're not sure. Our relation become very agressive and painful. I was an uncontrolable fury and made him go out of his nerves, (ups!) because i'm totally out of control many times,:duh:
I asked to the I Ying what should i do now with my life to get better, and the answer was 55:1,5>31.
i guess that is telling me to get help, ain't it?

About him, i asked about his feelings getting as answer the 60,1,3>48.

and this, if i get it well is true: he's putting limits between us, because i 'm getting total crazy and he's going mad too :eek: .But i didn't get what it means the 48:confused:
i have asked what should i do respect him? the answer was the 34, no changes.
So i asked which is the right way, and the answer was the 44:2,5,6>62,
what this is means?

thanks a lot
and sorry for my mistakes writting, i'm not english motherlanguage, actually, i just learned in the school, around 10years ago:blush:
huges,
Lady Gloria

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked to the I Ying what should i do now with my life to get better, and the answer was 55:1,5>31.

Yes, indeed you need someone to guide you, to help you learn balance, cooperation as you admit that you are extreme in your behaviour, perhaps learning to communicate with your friend could help as well. So calm down and be still.

About him, i asked about his feelings getting as answer the 60,1,3>48.

He seems unwilling to even see you again because he feels that you are out of control. Your friend seems an emotional deep person so your behavior will greatly disturb him.

i have asked what should i do respect him? the answer was the 34, no changes.

Perhaps just behave more reasonably and control your moods, be polite and tactful at all times.

kativa

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your quick answer WillowFox!!
It's hard to confront the true alone, this why i'm asking help to understand what I Ching tells to me.
I'd like to be more reasonable, but i don't know how. I'm a destroying storm when someone comes close to me. I'm a destroying storm also for myself :( So, ya, i guess that a need a guide, real help to find the way out to all this depressive and destructive situation. But i've got no money at all to go for a therapy....
When i've asked wich is the right attitude with him(now he's on holidays for 3weeks; he told me before to go that he really loved me and he tried everything to help me but i just destroyed ours lifes, so he can no more stay close to me because i'm making nothing to get better) So, when i've asked about the right mood with him and i had 44:2,5,6>62 as answer,this means to let him goes, right?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It's not about leaving but staying still and working on your behaviour, you want to fly but first you must learn to walk, you need to learn moderation in all things as you are extreme and volcanic.

You don't need therapy but a good friend who will guide you through the day as you need someone 24/7 to be with you and to teach you. But can you really sit down and listen?

kativa

visitor
Reaction score
mmmmmm,
sit down and listen......i always try, but my mind sabotage me!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).