...life can be translucent

Menu

interpretation

A

a1real

Ok I have a dinner set with my ex fiance this saturday and I asked the question (does she want to get back together or stay separated and the answer was 55 L1 and L5, changing to 31. Please help. I dont want to make an ass of myself on sat.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
does she want to get back together or stay separated and the answer was 55 L1 and L5, changing to 31.
There are two questions asked here in one ,which probably don't make the message clear - are we talking about whether she want to get back together or whether she wants to stay seperated.

55 - Abundance - Really get your act together and show your ex how you feel and find out how they feel. Be honest with yourself and trust that what comes out of the situation is for the best.
55.1 - Have a plan and go for it but in a gentle way. Things may need time to mend.
55.5 - Bring things out that need to be said. Show honesty, trust and respect in all that is done.
31 - [FONT=&quot]Wooing.......Thus the superior man encourages people to approach him by his readiness to receive them. Show that there is consideration of others is all that is done. Wilhelm put's it nicely [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]"Perseverance furthers," for it's perseverance that makes the difference between seduction and courtship;[/FONT]

Have a nice night

Mike
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Very nice answer, but try to listen to what he has to say and just let him do the talking and leading.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi WF
Thanks for the positive comment on the answer given. However your final comments appear to be going off track from responding to the reading asked for by a1real.
Take Care

Mike

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi WF
Thanks for the positive comment on the answer given. However your final comments appear to be going off track from responding to the reading asked for by a1real.
Take Care

Mike

My answer was not for you but a1real, I was answering her question about the dinner date and I thought her answer 55.1,5 > 31 was very nice. :rofl::rofl:

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
My answer was not for you but a1real, I was answering her question about the dinner date and I thought her answer 55.1,5 > 31 was very nice. :rofl::rofl:

Many a slip twixt cup and lip.:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).