...life can be translucent

Menu

getting back in contact?

edge

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I posted a previous thread (http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?t=8512) about a relationship which hadn't worked out, which seemed to be a right person, wrong time, too complicated situation. I decided to back off and leave it for a few months, and asked a while ago if I should get back in contact in October (42), so today I was thinking about it and asked:
Is he thinking about me? 43:5 to 34
and should I get in touch in the first week of October? 48:3,4,6 to 7

Not sure how to interpret the first answer, maybe he is thinking of me a little but not much!!??
The second seemed to say I should get in touch in the first week of October, but there might be a delay, but it should work out eventually...

I'd just like to get back in contact with him and see if we can be friends in the first place, since everything was so complicated...its the most powerful connection with someone I've ever felt, so don't really want to walk away, I'd appreciate some help and advice on this one!
E

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Is he thinking about me? 43:5 to 34

Yes, it sure looks like it as he seems to be trying to decide what to do about you.

and should I get in touch in the first week of October? 48:3,4,6 to 7

Sure, go for it.

edge

visitor
Reaction score
Bit of feedback, I did send him a message, and he called me straight back and said he would love to meet up and had been thinking about me. So we shall see what happens...
Thanks WF!
E

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).