...life can be translucent

Menu

"when" Q

M

maremaria

Hi all,

I need your help regarding When (time) questions. I asked a when question and I find myself incapable of reading the answer. I know, I know, it was a stupid thing to do :blush:, but I have to arrange something before its too late and I couldn’t help it so I asked the question.
The answer I got was 44 > 34 (44.1.5.6> 34). I tried to see “time” but with no success
Well, 44 is June-July and 34 is March- April but in that situation looks too much. Given the situation, I think I have not that much time

Before that question I asked another one, “What do I need to know about that situation” in order to make a decision about that arrangement and got 19.2.6> 27
I read that in both ways. One is not worry and the other is “its time”

I would appreciate any help regarding that readings

Thank you
maria

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 34 as you probably know has thunder over heaven, and thunder produces fast movement, therefore your little business arrangement needs to be sorted out within 14 days.

M

maremaria

Hex 34 as you probably know has thunder over heaven, and thunder produces fast movement, therefore your little business arrangement needs to be sorted out within 14 days.

Thanx WFox,

Regarding 14 days, do you say that because of the "eight month" of Hex 19 ?

M

maremaria

the only feedback I can give now is that somewhere in the lines must be something saying "no time left".

Have to look at those reading again.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).