...life can be translucent

Menu

21.2 and 19.2

dalila

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,
It has been years since I have written here. A few months ago someone very dear to me and I reunited romantically after not seeing each other for 35 years. It has been bliss, and we have both been very happy and delighted with each other, but circumstances have also made it difficult. Sadly, we had a parting of the ways last week. I have not been clear on whether or not it is permanent.

Today I asked the yi, can you give me some insight into our situation? Resulting in 21.2 -> 38.... yikes!

Freaked out and not understanding, I asked, What can I do to help us to reunite? This resulted in 19.2 -> 24 which looks pretty darn positive.

What do you make of these two together? And how would you suggest I read 19.2 in terms of actions to take?

I have been very disappointed and sad. Your insight would surely help. Thanks.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Chewing Through the Obstacles

A few months ago someone very dear to me and I reunited romantically after not seeing each other for 35 years. It has been bliss, and we have both been very happy and delighted with each other, but circumstances have also made it difficult. Sadly, we had a parting of the ways last week. I have not been clear on whether or not it is permanent.

Today I asked the yi, can you give me some insight into our situation? Resulting in 21.2 -> 38.... yikes!
There is divergence (H38) causing misunderstanding, discord and opposition; people move in opposite directions. You must "chew through" the obstacle vigorously; Line 2 indicates that the meat is tender and will be somewhat easy to bite through. Feel free to be vigorous in chewing through the obstacles. Yi says you are without fault in doing so.

Freaked out and not understanding, I asked, What can I do to help us to reunite? This resulted in 19.2 -> 24 which looks pretty darn positive.
The advice is in the first reading ("chew vigorously through obstacles"), and this one says that something darn good is nearing, and you have not yet seen all the positive consequences of it.

Tiger

dalila

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much Tiger for taking the time to share your thoughts on my reading. You have given me some hope. I wondered if you might clarify line 2 of H. 21 - you suggest biting through the obstacles freely. I have been in retreat, waiting to see what happens, and not acting. Is this in contradiction to the what is suggested here?

Thanks again. You are very kind to take the time to reply.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
line 2 of H. 21

I wondered if you might clarify line 2 of H. 21 - you suggest biting through the obstacles freely. I have been in retreat, waiting to see what happens, and not acting. Is this in contradiction to the what is suggested here?

Yes, it is in contradiction. In all the translations I looked at here, the line suggests action, and goes so far as to say that even somewhat excessive action, or overly enthusiastic action, is "not a mistake." There is also a suggestion that what you chew through is "tender meat," not that difficult to bite through, especially with your over-enthusiastic action. Still, no fault.;)

Tiger

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).