...life can be translucent

Menu

Trying to predict other people's actons: 29 twice!!

I

ichinglover

Hi!

I asked the same questions wrt two different people, one is my ex, that I rejected, and another my potential boss, whom I also rejected by not taking his offer.

What will X do wrt me?

And I keep getting 29 almost every time I ask a question about him...

What will Y (my possible boss) do wrt me?

29.6 -> 59

Please any ideas on what it could mean????

What does 29 mean in this context?
Thanks!

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there
Sorry what is the question

I can see 29 yelling out at you

Steve

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi!

I asked the same questions wrt two different people, one is my ex, that I rejected, and another my potential boss, whom I also rejected by not taking his offer.

What will X do wrt me?

29.6 -> 59

Thanks!

Well as you are getting 29.6 to different questions about different people chances are the answer is all about you and what you're doing. I find 29 is very much about repeated emotional patterns, doing the same thing over and over and not really being able to see what you're doing. Could it be you are entrapping yourself by envisioning yourself as only the subject of others actions ? I don't know but maybe you just need to think over the traps you fallen into with regard to these kinds of relationships. Do you want a mindless action replay of previous scenarios with them because if so it will just as painful as it may have been before. Rather than getting out of the way of pain and danger its like you are sitting there getting more and more tied up in it. What is tieing you i can't say for sure but i think thats where you need to put your attention. Not fearing or anticipating what A or B may or may not do but being aware you are going through the same old emotional circuit thats caused you pain in the past.

Time to change the record...cos it looks like you are in danger of pressing 'replay'

Last edited:

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
what does "wrt" mean?

I

ichinglover

Thanks trojan!

The funny thing is that this same thought did cross my mind.
But then I analysed the situation, and I honestly don't how 29 applies to me...

ANd making same mistake of rejecting ?

I don't see it as a mistake or danger...

Oh, I wish it was simpler :)

Bamboo, here is your answer:

Definitions of WRT on the Web:

with respect to; with regard to
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/w/r/t

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi!

What will X do wrt me?

29.6 -> 59

Thanks!

The funny thing is that this same thought did cross my mind.
But then I analysed the situation, and I honestly don't how 29 applies to me...

ANd making same mistake of rejecting ?

I don't see it as a mistake or danger...

Oh, I wish it was simpler :)

Bamboo, here is your answer:

Definitions of WRT on the Web:

with respect to; with regard to
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/w/r/t

I guess its something you'll have to think about. I don't know how to take your original questions as you asking what two other people will do WRT you. You know what you mean by your question, I don't. Could be you are fearful of what they will do, or maybe you just want to know how things will be so i dunno...but theres something in the situation/question that causes you to end up being in a place you'd rather not be. My guess was it was in the question or the emotional pattern you engage with to ask those questions but i dunno, can't know without being in your head and living your life...so its over to you :D

Leracy

visitor
Reaction score
Well as you are getting 29.6 to different questions about different people chances are the answer is all about you and what you're doing. I find 29 is very much about repeated emotional patterns, doing the same thing over and over and not really being able to see what you're doing.

Time to change the record...cos it looks like you are in danger of pressing 'replay'

Brilliant Trojan, that explains lots for me - thank you! :duh::bows::bows::bows:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).