...life can be translucent

Menu

worried about 63.2.6>9

alev

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I need a little bit of help with a reading I just did, or at least a kind voice of reason...
the backstory: I have been slowly trying to reconcile with someone that I love and things had fallen apart . Now I received the news that there is a new person on the scene who is possibly interested in him and vice versa. I am devastated but seeing as i obviously didn't know the "truth" about what's going on i asked:
"should I be concerned that she is a threat/competition to my working things out with A?"
63.2.6 changing to 9
I feel really sick to my stomach about this reading, I think I know that it means yes my fears are confirm; he will go with her (line2) and will not look back (line6)
I know these things happen and I should accept that :( but any comments or advice would be very welcome

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Alev,

Sorry to hear about your agony! I know how awful these things feel.

I think 63.2 means that if he and you should be together, you will. If not - then not. Seems like a dumb answer, as if you don't know. But it means more than just the facts. If you can trust universe that you will find each other if you are meant to be together, you make things lots easier for your heart, but even for the right things to happen.

Fear and unhappiness and feeling weak attract accidents, trust and happiness and feeling strong attract the things which make your life better. It is not pure magic, when you feel good, your eyes see what you need to see, because they look outward instead of only inward. This line on its own would change to 5, the hexagram of waiting in a cheerful mood for what you need. Well - as cheerful as circumstances will permit.

63.6 Talks a bit along the same lines. Don't soak your head, keep it clear and high. This line has to do with hex.37, where everyone fills in her right place in the whole.

Hexagram 9 is about looking after the things which need your care. If you feel anxious, you cannot very well care for anything. So try to relax, that way you create the best circumstances for anything good to actually happen.

Wish you lots of good luck
LiSe

alev

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you LiSe,
I believe and understand everything you said but it is so hard to do! i feel strong for a few moments then before i know it i realize i have been obsessing and panicking in my mind all along :( . And as much as i am annoyed with myself for throwing my own pity party, I cannot seem to stop feeling bad for myself over this undeserved twist in fate.
it is ironic, your reply, as I asked the Iching in desperation last night what do I do now?
the reply was 55 unchanging. The judgement:
ABUNDANCE has success.
The king attains abundance.
Be not sad.
Be like the sun at midday.

but unfortunately knowing what to do does not make it any easier :( It is the most difficult thing in the world to shine like the sun at midday when inside my heart has darkened to night, but I will try. Thank you for your kind words :hug:

M

maremaria

it is ironic, your reply, as I asked the Iching in desperation last night what do I do now?
the reply was 55 unchanging. The judgement:
ABUNDANCE has success.
The king attains abundance.
Be not sad.
Be like the sun at midday.

but unfortunately knowing what to do does not make it any easier :( It is the most difficult thing in the world to shine like the sun at midday when inside my heart has darkened to night, but I will try. Thank you for your kind words :hug:

This phrase is constantly in my mind for some days now. Something very sad happened and I hear myself(?) repeating that words. There are lots of what if’s question crossing my mind but I can see that looks like leading myself in a trap. I don’t understand well 55, but because of my current experience I think I might get a glimpse . So, I think 55 if it was about time, is now. The past could have been different and the future might have been better and that makes one feel sad. But the sun is in its highest point. As warm as it can be, as bright as it can be. So I think, that 55 maybe says that live fully now. I don’t think it says you must be happy. Its obvious You are in a difficult situation and that doesn’t make you happy. But I believe that it talks about another kind of joy. The one of en-joy fully Now. I think its about a strong footing.

I’m not sure if what I say make sense or if its correct , but this is how I see nowdays 55. If i'm way off hope others here correct it.

Maria

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).