...life can be translucent

Menu

31.1.5 > 55 and 55.1.2.4 > 46

lyrandra

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

I asked
Will Ryan take the initiative to contact me again after we went out last night? 31.1.5 > 55
Will Ryan take the initiative to invite me to go out again? 55.1.2.4 > 46

I think in both cases the answer is yes, but I would just like to have the confirmation. I would also like to know if there are some details I should be aware of or I should take into consideration.

Thank you,
Lyrandra

alexscherr

visitor
Reaction score
I would say that these readings ARE positive, and in interesting ways. 31 and 55 concern themselves with relationships in some part, and with the likely joining together of people, so your Ryan seems headed your way.

The lines in 31 say to me that he may not even know his own mind about you just yet (or you about him) but that there's a steadiness of movement from him towards you that should be reassuring. They also suggest patience on your part: not much you can do to influence the situation, which will unfold according to what's already there between you.

55 to 46 gave a different feel to them, still positive, but with some cautions. What I hear in 55 is advice to stay calm and happy about whatever comes from Ryan: there's enough in the line readings for 55 to assure you of some ongoing connection with him.

But 55 isn't giving away much about the long term: it's talking about recognition and a short period of abundance, and advising you to keep good humor as things come to you. In the same spirit, 46 seems to say that the connection with him will be a good one, but that you'll need not to force it or fear it: stay flexible, stay focused on the present, tend to those small details in the relationship, let it go slow . . . that's what I'm hearing.

In all, I'm hearing confirmation that you'll hear from him, and a lot of guidance about how you can react, from these two castings. But I'm sure I'm missing things. . . . . hope this helps.

Alex

lyrandra

visitor
Reaction score
I would say that these readings ARE positive, and in interesting ways. 31 and 55 concern themselves with relationships in some part, and with the likely joining together of people, so your Ryan seems headed your way.

The lines in 31 say to me that he may not even know his own mind about you just yet (or you about him) but that there's a steadiness of movement from him towards you that should be reassuring. They also suggest patience on your part: not much you can do to influence the situation, which will unfold according to what's already there between you.

55 to 46 gave a different feel to them, still positive, but with some cautions. What I hear in 55 is advice to stay calm and happy about whatever comes from Ryan: there's enough in the line readings for 55 to assure you of some ongoing connection with him.

But 55 isn't giving away much about the long term: it's talking about recognition and a short period of abundance, and advising you to keep good humor as things come to you. In the same spirit, 46 seems to say that the connection with him will be a good one, but that you'll need not to force it or fear it: stay flexible, stay focused on the present, tend to those small details in the relationship, let it go slow . . . that's what I'm hearing.

In all, I'm hearing confirmation that you'll hear from him, and a lot of guidance about how you can react, from these two castings. But I'm sure I'm missing things. . . . . hope this helps.

Alex

Thank you Alex for your point of view.

I asked these questions because when I went out with him last night, I was left with a feeling that he is not ready for a relationship right now. He told he was thinking about hooking up right now and that he doesn't have the time for it because he is too busy with the studying. He studies each and every night. Even last night, he told me that he needed to study and that we could either see each other before or after, but that he needed to get to his studies somehow. Then, we talked about what our type of girl/guy was. I told I don't really care, but I want someone that's available and has time for me. He seemed disapointed a little bit. But I said: "Well, you just said you don't have the time for a girlfriend anyway..." When you say that he may not know his mind about me yet, maybe that's why. Maybe he doesn't know what he wants. Maybe he's not interested in a relationship, but it will change with time and with getting to know each other.

I don't know. I thought he was interested. Then not so anymore with what he said yesterday, but at the same time I'm not sure. I don't have any clear signs.

Maybe I should do what you told me and just be patient and see how it develops. Focus on the present. I mean, he knows I want something serious. He must know I'm interested somehow. I approched him. I asked him out to see each other at work and outside work. I guess if he wants the real thing and he's interested too, he'll contact me again.

Thank you Alex! :)

alexscherr

visitor
Reaction score
Glad you found something useful there . . . your further description makes it sound as if he'll move slowly, and may not really know his own mind. What the readings seem to be asking of you isn't easy to do: to make your interest clear, then wait and see if he'll pick up on your interest and move towards you, all the while staying comfortable and untroubled by any possible outcome. I suppose you could take the view that, if he needs to reserve too much time for studies, you'll have learned something about him, and early on . . . . then you can choose what you want to do freely . . . but again, easier said than lived!

Good luck,

Alex

lyrandra

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks again, Alex.

I didn't hear any news from him since we went out Friday. He doesn't have my phone number. I figured he would send me an e-mail or come by at my desk Monday. He wasn't there. I then thought we would talk today, but I still didn't hear anything from him. I decided to send him a quick e-mail just to say hi. He didn't answer... I thought it was really rude. I don't understand why he would ignore me like that. I mean... He seemed interested before we went out. Plus, we had a good evening. Nothing went wrong. I think it's probably because I said I was looking for something serious and for someone who's available and has time for me... and he doesn't. He told me he was too busy to have a girlfriend. I think that explains everything. He was just talking to me because he thought he could get something from me, but that's not what I want. I kewn I shouldn't have went out with him Friday. I had a bad feeling right from the start. I have a good intuition. I should have cancelled.

I'm hurt, I must say. I don't care about him. That's not what hurts me. It's just to be rejected... again. I always seem to get guys that doesn't want anything serious. I've had more than my share. It was like the straw that broke the camel's back. I'm REALLY hurt... I just think it's really immature to have ignored me like that.

I'm not sure if he will indeed contact me again like my readings stated. I just don't have a good feeling about that situation. And even if he comes back to me, I'm not sure I want to get talk to him anymore. I don't like people who are irrespectful like that. To me, it's just unforgivable to do something like that.

Why does he ignore me? 32.5 > 28

lucia

visitor
Reaction score
He ignores you because you don't accept him for what/who he is.......

32.5 what''s good for one isn't good for antother

He is being mature he's got studies to do and why should he mess them up for you?

Being "serious" about a relationship isn't about how much time you spend together it is about your intentions.

Maybe he would like to have a serious relationship with someone too but if that's the case imo he needs someone who accepts him as he is - a person with very important studies to do....

just a thought................

Lucia

lyrandra

visitor
Reaction score
He ignores you because you don't accept him for what/who he is.......

32.5 what''s good for one isn't good for antother

He is being mature he's got studies to do and why should he mess them up for you?

Being "serious" about a relationship isn't about how much time you spend together it is about your intentions.

Maybe he would like to have a serious relationship with someone too but if that's the case imo he needs someone who accepts him as he is - a person with very important studies to do....

just a thought................

Lucia

I don't mind him studying. That's not the problem. The problem is that he has to study each night, everyday. He doesn't go to school. It's a program online. He just needs to do a test in December. My point is he literally told me he doesn't want a girlfriend. I don't think it's a matter of me not accepting him here. I like that he studies and goes for something that he wants to do. I told me many times. All I said was that I wanted someone who has time for me because what's the point of being with someone that you never see? I mean... If he really wanted to be in a relationship or with me, he would make it happen studies or not. But that's not what he wants according to what he told me. And even if we didn't want the same thing, we could still talk and be friends. So, he might be mature in terms of his studies, but he's not in terms or gestures. There's not point ignoring me. I don't understand the whole I'm not accepting him. I didn't judge him or anything. I agree with his life projects, but he tells me he doesn't have time for a relationship and doesn't want one, what am I supposed to do? The ball in his court. I am interested, he knows it. The studies doesn't matter.

lyrandra

visitor
Reaction score
Ok, just to give an update, he aswered my e-mail the day after. He didn't answer much and I felt it was because he didn't really wanted to talk to me. I therefore stopped the conversation and we didn't talk for the rest of the week. Friday (yesterday), I sent him a quick e-mail saying I was sorry if I was distant this week, but I didn't feel like he wanted to talk to me so I didn't bother talking to him either. He said he apologize for his lack of communication, but he's too busy with studying and he doesn't think we are looking for the same thing. I want something serious, he doesn't. So, I replied I figured that out awhile ago and that it was pretty obvious that it's definitely not going to work and we are definitely not looking for the same thing. I said again that's why I didn't talk to him this week, but I wanted to apologize for that. Plus, I said he didn't seem interested any more that I was and that I think we can both agree on that.

So, that's it...

It stops there and I think it's better that way. So, I don't think these readings are still a yes. And it doesn't really matter actually. I don't really want to be with him.

Thanks for all your help,
Lyrandra

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).