...life can be translucent

Menu

How can I fix my error?

lyrandra

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I asked:

1. I didn't like the last conversation I had with X. What can I do to fix my error? 30.3 > 21
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. How will X act with me if I come back on our last conversation and tell him that I was still thinking about him when I met other guys? 40.2.5 > 45
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. How will the situation evolve between X and me if I come back on our last conversation and tell him that I was still thinking about him when I met other guys? 34.2 > 55
4. How will the situation evolve between X and me if I do nothing from now on? 54.3 > 34

I'd like to have different point of views, especially on answer #2 and hexagram 40.

Thank you,
Lyrandra

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
2. How will X act with me if I come back on our last conversation and tell him that I was still thinking about him when I met other guys? 40.2.5 > 45
that I was still thinking about him when I met other guys? 34.2 > 55

Lyrandra

#40.2 means that you're hunting down the solution, trying to solve the puzzle, and you're steering a middle course, as they say.

Use your power with more moderation. You are quite likely to chase him away is the meaning of 40.5.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
1. I didn't like the last conversation I had with X. What can I do to fix my error? 30.3 > 21

Perhaps you are just making to much of a big deal about it as it seems that it has made you feel somewhat depressed, so if you aren't happy, then contact him, its either that or forget about it.

I think that he will become somewhat tired of what you want to say to him about the "others" and would prefer to put the phone down.
3. How will the situation evolve between X and me if I come back on our last conversation and tell him that I was still thinking about him when I met other guys? 34.2 > 55

You need to becareful what you say to him as there is a need to walk a straight line here and not branch off into something extreme that will annoy him but if you act with restraint in what you say, then you may have some sunny days ahead.
4. How will the situation evolve between X and me if I do nothing from now on? 54.3 > 34

It shows that you will yearn to be with him, to say something to him, I don't think that you will be able to keep still, as you will want to do something.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I think that he will become somewhat tired of what you want to say to him about the "others" and would prefer to put the phone down.

Ha ha ha Lyrandra is so good at what she does that she doesn't realize how it must sound to the other person . . .

Willowfox said it all.

lyrandra

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks to you, Ginnie and Willowfox.

I agree we both of you on your interprations.

Answer #1: I interpreted the reading the same way. I should stop worrying for no reason because there is nothing to worry about.

Answer #2: I wasn't sure how to interpret hexagram 40. I didn't it quite as negatively, but now that I look at it from your perspective, it's true that I need to be careful if I say something. I should use the right words and the right amount of words. It's also true that I'm afraid I could scare him away.

Answer #3: I think it relates to answer #2 a little bit. I should again be careful on what and how I say things to him. If I am careful, the outcome will be a good outcome.

Answer #4: It's true I probably won't be able to do nothing.I know I should though...

Thanks again! :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).