...life can be translucent

Menu

Any thought or interps appreciated!

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Haven't been posting as often lately...actually been trying to figure my own interps more!!! Wow, huh? :rofl:
Anyway, I asked one yesterday and would love to hear some insight on the response(s)

Trying to make movement forward in my love life lately after long, long standstill (avoidance, really!)...and asked the IC for insight into my current "place" in my love life...
Response 8.2. ->29
Really needed more clarification on this, so then I asked for additional clarification regarding the 8.2 response and received 32.1.2.3 -> 51
Clueless.....no hunches or thoughts really at all!
Any ideas?
Thanks..hope everyone here is happy and well:hug:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 8.2 is suggesting that you stick to your principles and do not throw yourself at any available person who walks by, in this way you will attractive only the right sort a person for a relationship. So, your place is strong and firm, and therefore do not go to lose and fast.

Hex 29 gives you an unshakable resolve.

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks WF:)
However, I must admit that sometimes I don't understand the IC at all.... I'm hardly throwing myself at anyone! In fact, I rarely even agree to go on a date with anyone! My issue really is more that I'm not putting any effort at all into any kind of romantic relationship, in spite of the fact that I am finally beginning to feel ready for a relationship.... My fears seem to take over and create n extreme degree of shyness in me that I've never experienced before...

So, it's very difficult to understand this as a response or how it applies to me personally?
Regardless, I appreciate your thoughts:bows::hug:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What it means is that even if you are feeling rather frisky, you don't run around making yourself busy, you act with decorum as a proper person should.

peter2610

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there, was browsing earlier when I came across your question to the IC regarding your 'love life'
Hex 8.2 - 29 The overall context of Hex 8 is that of holding to belief in your path and the universal process - Tao. Line 2 is urging you to persevere and 'Hold to him inwardly' - that is, hold to your inner belief in yourself and your path. The resultant - Hex 29 - does not represent a destiny or fate, it is simply warning you not to fall into a 'pit' of negative assumptions or loss of belief.
Hex 32.1.2.3 - 51: Hex 32 Lines 1, 2, and 3 are fairly self explanatory - just carry on with your life and path, any present regrets will fade. The resultant, Hex 51 is urging you to simply carry on despite unbalancing thoughts or desires - despite the shock of thunder 'He does not drop the sacrificial spoon'
Overall, these readings are simply telling you to calmly carry on with your life and belief in your path - the independence that this produces will in time probably attract the right partner, it will certainly create the correct frame of mind for this to happen. Best regards - Peter2610

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).