...life can be translucent

Menu

8.1.4 to 17 and 30.2.3 (dealing with new situation)

libelula

visitor
Reaction score
Hello again!

Just one more little help from you if possible... Before I asked about a new job I got. This job was given to me by someone who I had an intimate relationship that I loved, but as we are now working together, I am very confused about how to approach the situation. It's clear that things are not going to be like they were before. I knew it when I accepted the job. But I still feel a little awkward because of this change and all I can do at the moment is putting some distance inside me so until I find out the best way to deal with it.

I asked: what is going on inside me with him? And received 8.1.4, changing to 17.

And: what is the best way to approach this new relationship we are having? 30.2.3, changing to 38.

Thank you very much for your help!

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi libelula
Closeness (8) follows upon the many in action (7), so your answer falls right on the work floor. Here closeness requires the balanced input of all involved, together with an inspired goal. To keep the peace, those with knowledge fill in those who know less. We note functions and deal friendly with its representatives.

Line 1 stands alone; working on sincerity and impartiality in thought and deeds.
Line 4 tends to follows ideas, not people, and takes care not to overstep itself (where the ideas are concerned).

All this is summed up as Following (17), which is fine while you keep ideas central (8/5) and while you have your own time and space in which to relax. In both hexagrams there is an aspect of “no blame”, which is to say that you remain out of troubles, get the basics done.

Your second question lies too close to the first and I feel that the first answer shows well the attitude to the relationships. Each relation (work/private) is probably best served with its own sphere …

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).