...life can be translucent

Menu

about change: 50.1.5-1

movablue

visitor
Reaction score
Hello!

again about my current relationship which is just happening to show up its real face ( i've questionned the I Ching about what was going on between my friend and I, asking an ojective picture and i 've gotten straight hex. 29 :duh: ; i can figure up what 's all about)

so i 'm thinking again and again about some way to break free from this situation (i'm already in love with him but apparently my feeling is not reciprocal or at least he is not willing to get emotionally envolved with me, i guess he is looking for someone else and that's fine with me but i think we should not continue being lovers :eek: etc)

i need your insights in reading this answer: what change should i make in connection with him (that lover)? 50.1.5-1

the i ching is telling me to stay with him (quite a frustrated relationship! :blush:), even attempting to improve my approach or the i ching is telling me to leave him and stand on my feet (eventually looking for another man)?!

an emotional dilemma to me

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi movablue

Hex 50 is in some ways about putting things into the right perspective for you. It's pehaps saying that you can find the thing that makes sense for you and then you can be creative about about how you weave your way through your frustrations.
50.1 - the place you are coming from is all turned upsude down. Maybe not the best place to start from but that's the hand you have been dealt.
50.5 - When you are in the right place; when things make sense for you, then you will know what it is to do for the best. (Your opposed comments at the end of your post show you are in the process of coming through the confusion.)
Then go forward and create your new world.

BTW - Hex 29 sort of says to me that you've been here before, it's time to ride the rapids or learn from your previous actions.

Mike

movablue

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you for your answer, Mike

the right perspective for me?! i don't see it yet, perhaps that's why all seem upside down..

i took back the short story of our relation and i realized he was surely cheating on me pretending he was busy with his son or with his friends etc while i was very frustrated not being with him...and while perhaps he was excited to laugh with his friends at my 'little passion' for him; strategy i guess to make himself more apealling to his female friends

maybe this seems a phantasy but i have a strong impression i had been the object of his mockery because of my naivety (too credulous about his explanations, too tolerant about his social escapes)

shortly, i have had a little discussion with him and i've said to him i was going to quit, kind of looking for the real thing i needed, very politely ...

so i'm single and free (hex. 1?) and pretty angry ...

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Well done
It sounds like you are starting to form a perspective that is true for you.
Remember 'angry' is all part of the process and can be a great catalyst.

Mike

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).