...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 23.3.4.6 and Hex 33.2.6 regarding my calling in life...

sofia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello again :)

I'm in the thick of Law exam study and am strangely enough enjoying it! But with only another year to go before I finish, I'm wondering if I should go down the path of actually practicing law (if I did I'm interested in either the criminal system or a social justice area or international trade law)....

So I asked the IC...."Is my calling in life to be a lawyer?" and got 23.3.4.6 > 62 which talks about stripping away the old and that things will fall into place in their own time (line 6) and with 62 as the direction then perhaps that I should just take things day by day??...Wilhelm talks a lot about evil which is really confusing :confused:

So I asked the IC to clarify i.e. "Could you please clarify this further IC?" and got 33.2.6 > 28 which talks about holding firm to my inner true self (line 2) and stepping away from the busy-ness of it all i.e. cheerful retreat in order to get clarity (line 6)?? but then I don't understand the 28....

Is the IC saying I should strip away or refrain from old ways of thinking such as that I actually have to have a calling in life, when I really don't? OR is it saying to strip things back, step back and take it day by day and things will fall into place?

thanks as always :bows:
sofia

M

meng

Is the IC saying I should strip away or refrain from old ways of thinking such as that I actually have to have a calling in life, when I really don't? OR is it saying to strip things back, step back and take it day by day and things will fall into place?

in general...

What a wonderful question. Is there a calling in our life, or do we simply follow our nature, as though our nature is our path, or even contains ours path?

First, I've indulged 23 lots. It's been of particular interest. Even had nightmarish revelations about it. So receiving 23 to this question of a life calling is very interesting. H17 would seem to support it. Anyway, enough dawdling. Let me climb in this sandbox to play a bit.

23 sees through appearances and customs, and habits and assumptions. It's looking deeply into the matter, as well as loosing what has become obsolete.

62 are the details, the fine print, the daily dues that must be paid, to face the reality of what you find under the appearance of your ambitions.

specifically...

I think Yi is saying to strip the idea of what you should, i.e. following a calling, and be willing to live with the consequences of doing what you love doing. If it is law, then so be it. If it is something related, or entirely different, so be it. "Follow your bliss" - J. Campbell.

edge

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Sofia,
another thought to follow on from Lise's:
If this is about "looking deeply into the matter as well as losing what has become obselete" to "face the reality of what you find under the appearance of your ambitions" then maybe you are being encouraged to look further inside to what you truly value and believe to be important, and then finding a 'calling' which really connects to those values and beliefs.
You could try asking yourself "what is really important to me about my career/calling" and "what is it I want to contribute to the world by doing what I do", then checking what comes up against each career option. If you become a criminal lawyer (for example), will that support my values and what I love and think is important? If not, what will?
I agree with Lise that this isn't a simple yes/no answer, but its encouraging you to look further and explore which career will suit you as a person. You could ask more questions of the IC to get more clarity but I suspect you have all the answers already.
Hope that helps,
E

edge

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant Meng, not Lise! Sorry Meng!!!!

sofia

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks to you both for your thoughtful input...."follow your bliss" I like that :D can't ask for more than that and it sounds like a more enjoyable plan than worrying about it and bothering:duh: the IC

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).