...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex.23.6 >2

mousse

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all,

My boyfriend suggested I move in with him. This is WAOW but since if I do accept I have to move far away, leave my friends here, my job etc...It is a big decision. So I asked the Yi: what will happen if I move in with him?
I got 23.6 moving to 2.

Well I read a few threads about 23.6. As I understand it, moving will be stripping. It is right moving and leaving friends behing it is really stripping and splitting apart from them. 23.6 doesn't seem too bad, I read it is the end of it. The end of the process. And it has been a process because this idea of moving (not with him at the time) I have it since last year. But I didn't go through with the project. So this would be it.

Hex.2 tells me to go with the flow right? Or maybe because I'll be with him, where he lives, I will be more dependant and in a position where I have to go with the flow.

Any insights? Thank you :bows:

Mousse

M

meng

Hi Mousse,

When you think about the earth, it does more than 'go with the flow', it literally carries and bears everything which relies upon it. This means responsibility, not just going with the flow. 2 is open and receptive, true, but what ever she takes on she takes ownership of. Something to consider when leaving your old life for what appears to be a new one.

You know the expression 'be careful what you ask for'? This is especially true when asking for your current life's problems to be taken from you. It's not so easy starting a life over from scratch, such as when moving to a new land where you have no roots, no family or other nonexclusive affiliations.

On the other had, it may be every bit as liberating as one might hope, assuming one is ready for such detachment.

mousse

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Meng,

I thank you very much for your reply. You are right and I know what may be in store for me. I already moved and changed country a few times. I know it is difficult and you need to leave everything behind and make a new life where you land. I also know that I have to move for the good reasons: meaning living with him and not just to leave where I am (because I am totally fed up here).

So, difficulties yes but if I want to make it work, I need to ground myself there. It would be liberating for sure, leaving a few bad things behind me. Starting a new life is scary but exciting.

Best,

Mousse

M

meng

I agree with you completely, it is what we make of it.

Wishing you the best for your journey, Mousse.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
So I asked the Yi: what will happen if I move in with him? I got 23.6 moving to 2.

What will happen, is that you are in for a better, more stable time, it will be a new beginning with all that it entails, job, friends, etc.
So, when you go you will get help and support from your bf, and therefore feel more relaxed and secure in your new environment.

mousse

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks to you both :)

Yes it is what I make of it. Do not rush and make a new life for myself if I decide to go there. It will also bring me closer to my family. Yes my bf is living closer to my family than I do ;-).

The most important is to be aware of the process and the difficulties, responsibilities etc...

Thanks again :bows::bows:

Mousse

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).