...life can be translucent

Menu

the next step: 44.1.2.6-49

movablue

visitor
Reaction score
Hello!

i am probably confronted to the necessity to integrate the message of hex. 44, that's all i can think about getting so many times this hex. in my readings

i've just finished a 44-relationship very disappointed (cause i was thinking it was a special one for me) and i've found myself quite decided about the negativity of this kind of human contact :rolleyes:

i am confused about the way to continue my life (in my attempt not to be alone, finding a partner maybe ) and i'm asking for the I Ching advice: which should be my next step? which should be my next direction in life?

the answer is again hex. 44 ...and apparently in its worst lines:
44.1.2.6-49

i have no idea where it points to, i guess to some change i must undertake in the end
i need your help , i don't succeed to make the right connections !

i don't know if it's important or not in making the reading clearer : i get another answer asking some comments about the change i presume i must operate in my life (what 's all about ?)
14.3-38

is this a confirmation that i need to get accustomed to unfulfilling social experiences in order to become ...(?)stronger or more self-reliant?

Last edited:

folledeschiele

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there,
44 1,2,6-49 to me suggests you need to be ruthless about cutting out unhealthy and destructive influences in your life, whether they be people or habits. Line 1 talks about stopping a wild hog from raging around and destroying things and line 2 talks about containing dangerous influences. Line 6 is withdrawal from unworthy influences. If you can have the guts to not accept the things that hurt or damage you, you'll see some radical positive changes (49).

As for 14.3-38, I feel that the YI may be telling you that you have been feeling separate from others (38) due to a lack of generosity on your part (spiritually if not materially). Perhaps once you've learned to cut out the negative influences, you should focus on giving of yourself more generously to the people or things who do deserve your time and attention, and you will find the happiness and spiritual riches you're looking for. Take care.

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Radical Change in Coupling

Hello!

i am probably confronted to the necessity to integrate the message of hex. 44, that's all i can think about getting so many times this hex. in my readings

i've just finished a 44-relationship very disappointed

i am confused about the way to continue my life (in my attempt not to be alone, finding a partner maybe ) and i'm asking for the I Ching advice: which should be my next step? which should be my next direction in life?

44.1.2.6-49

is this a confirmation that i need to get accustomed to unfulfilling social experiences in order to become ...(?)stronger or more self-reliant?
Your next step should be "Radical Change in Coupling." That means a radical change in how you operate, view and act out relationships.

As a starting place, you indicated you just finished a "44" relationship. Was it an unequal relationship, doomed to failure by the relative status of the participants? Or was it just a brief or failed relationship? Just because a relationship does not endure, does not mean it was a "44" relationship.

Examine how you meet the opposite sex, how you treat them, what your intentions are towards them....and consider making changes. folledeschiele's post about Line 1 made and the destructive pig made sense to me; Line 6 is about the shameful act of trying to control through force. Those both are places to start, if they ring a bell.

Tiger

movablue

visitor
Reaction score
thank you for these comments!

now i'm in a position to figure out what this reading was about
yes i'm dealing with a program to cut myself from some bad habits in my life: controlling my addiction to smoking, making more exercises and body work, restricting the compulsion to seek partners (just for being active ,not for getting along with someone) and assuming my personal needs in intimate relationships

so i guess you saw in these lines of i ching exactly what my life had for me to be discovered , but in the dark

i have the idea to take a break in dating ... i remember something blown up by my previous relation: i need to fall in love! ( it was a 44.5.6 relationship not only because that was the i ching clarification about its nature , but also because from beginning it was designed to be short, despite its charm and my uncontrolled and unexpected feelings)

M

meng

which should be my next step? which should be my next direction in life?

44.1.2.6-49

I'd interpret 49 as what needs to be done with the lines of 44. You need to evolve and mature past the sense of urgent needing. It isn't serving you (or others) well here. I sometimes view 44 as a necessarily stimulus, but not in this case, sorry to say.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).