...life can be translucent

Menu

M

maremaria

Hi all,

There is someone in my life , with whom I don’t have a good relationship. Long story short, I cut any kind of interaction with him part because I wanted to make a point and part for my own peace. That made things easier for awhile but the problem is still there and its not good for me and I want to solve it, either with him or inside me.

Things happened around me, and I perceive it as a sign that now it’s the time to work on that issue but I can’t say I’m 100 % sure for that interpretation of mine. Anyway, I thought that I should make a beginning and walk slowly and see how things are evolving.

I asked Yi “what do I need to know about him” and got 34.3 > 54

My mind is stuck in 54, “ to set things right; pitfall” and from that I got the impression that the answer Yi gave me is not about him but what I can do or how I should behave regarding that matter.

How would you read this line ? any ideas ?

Thanks,
Maria

edge

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Maria,
my general impression is that you should leave this alone. 34:3 (Blofeld) "Inferior men use their power where (under the circumstances prevailing) the superior man refrains from using his. Persistence now would bring serious consequences, as when the goat butts against a hedge and gets its horns entangled" also (Huang) " The third line has already proceeded beyond the middle; one at this place bears too much Yang. He might become opinionated and run wild. In a position of strength, inferior persons may bully and humiliate others."
I wonder if he is the inferior person who could bully and humiliate?

Going on to 54: (Huang) " This gua speaks of the marriage of a younger sister as a junior wife. The role of second wife was to be a concubine; she had no primary power in the household. The second wife had to be totally submissive to the first wife or else there would be a power struggle in the household. The situation was not always happy."

Feels like this answer describes a situation where you will not be on an equal footing, might be abused and taken advantage of "Marrying Maiden, Moving Forward Misfortune, Nothing is Favourable". So maybe its not a time to 'solve' the situation, but rather to accept that to go back into it would not be useful right now, and to see staying apart from it as a means of self care?
No idea if that is right but hope it helps!
E

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I agree mostly with Edge, but could 54 be the situation you're in? Maybe not "in reality", but in your feelings - you don't know how to get out of it. Kind of married into it.

I got this line when I wanted something very important to me to happen, but there was not that much I could do. One thing I could do though: make all preparations and have the right mind, so I could 'catch' it the moment the possibility came along. The noble one is "empty", literally "like a net", so he can catch what swims into it.

Find out what you can or want to do. Play it in your mind like a video. So when either the situation or your mood is exactly right, then voila!

M

maremaria

Edge and LiSe,
thank you both for your interpretations. I see what you mean, and it confirms my initial impression that this is about me and not exactly about him. But, because I’m a bit stubborn, I try to see him in those line, and in a way it fits. Perhaps he could be the Maiden and the goat and his is not ready yet to make a move for his own reasons.

Lise, you said “but in your feelings - you don't know how to get out of it. Kind of married into it

I believe its very to the point. I’m trying to paint something which I’m aware that it has to do with that matter. I call the painting “ ties and knots”. I move very slowly and there are days that I just stare at it without being able to do anything. Many ideas but they don’t feel right.

Reading your post, that painting came in my mind and till now I wasn’t aware of the deepest connections between that effort to finish the painting and my effort to finish that matter with him. Looking at the way I work on that painting this reading becomes more clear.

Thank you.

Maria

wandering

visitor
Reaction score
Although this post has been here awhile, I relate to it. I asked the Yi, "Does she need me?" I got 34.3. I don't quite understand everything, but I do feel married into it. I have a lot of emotional energy and time devoted to this "relationship" I want unity with her. But there are many roadblocks. I like the analogy of the painting Maria used in the previous post. I can't move forward, I am tied to my mundane life. I can't really move forward very fast because there are too many knots to unravel over the long haul.

I quit seeing her. I don't know how she feels about it. There isn't enough information for me to derive a down to earth answer. Does she need me? Maybe, but if I continue to butt my head into a hedge I'll get really stuck and it will be very embarrassing.

I don't like it, but maybe the best thing is to leave it totally alone for a long time and unravel knots. Sounds like boring hard work that I won't like and have been avoiding.

Next week, I have an appointment with an agent to see my dress designs. I was hoping to begin a business with her, but now I don't know. Maybe some questions to Yi is apropos, but I don't know what to ask.

Any comments are welcome.

Thank you for this group Hilary.

Wanderer

M

mirian

Dear Wanderer,

Hex 34.3 refers to too much strength and energy being put on an issue that cannot be solved this way. Pushing the issue harder and harder is not going to sort it out. It advises against stubborn attitude. In this particular situation you will not achieve what you want acting this way. Things need easing off, you should try a more subtle, smooth approach. Also, you could ask the Yi what sort of result you might get if you pursue the idea of a business partnership with this person.

All the best.

wandering

visitor
Reaction score
I did ask the Yi "what kind of result might i expect in a business partnership with XXXX?" this is the mother, who makes all the decisions I got 63 straight up, no changing lines. After reading the result, it sounds already done. No fun, and it soon dies after the deal if not careful.

But when I asked it about my girlfriend I got 36.2.

More thoughts if you please. I am caught in a whirlwind of unmade decisions. Thanks.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
I asked Yi “what do I need to know about him” and got 34.3 > 54

that's an old thread of mine and its not about a romantic relationship. If i were to choose a few word to describe that combination would be entanglement, entitlements and expectations. And i would put in bold letters " to set things right : pitfall"

Can't tell you what means for you Wanderer but in my case both side could be the goat. Relationships are voluntary . I really like 54 commentaries.

I let this person in my life again a year after that reading here. He didn't use that opportunity even when I tried to find someone to help him. That other person was the one made me understand that for now , I should concentrate on my well being than change him.

thats my own experience, maybe your case its totally different .

good luck with that

Last edited:

wandering

visitor
Reaction score
This is the last question I asked Yi, "what is the best thing to do about my dress designs and ----?" Yi gave me
35.1.2.5 I read through some of the old forums and it doesn't look too good. Any comments are welcome. Thank you.

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Yi gave me

crystal-ball-terrified.jpg

wandering

visitor
Reaction score
Yes! You nailed it! Very very funny! LOL! OooOOooo This is very good. Thank you This perspective is exactly how I feel about Yi sometimes. I might as well be tossing dice or watching for red cars or counting daisy petals. ALMOST EVERYTHING we do happens because we do them. The greatest prediction of life is doing it, looking back at what you did and saying to yourself...I just did that. Now that's life's power in its essence. I'm going to smile at this reminder that Yi is not a prediction machine but rather a huge conglomerate of reminders of thing that can go right or wrong depending largely on our behaviours and the choices we make.

Have a wonder full day. :)

anemos

visitor
Reaction score
Couldn't resist :D Glad you could see the humor behind that .

Yi is not a prediction machine but rather a huge conglomerate of reminders of thing that can go right or wrong depending largely on our behaviours and the choices we make.

agree with that, although I can see Yi as a prediction tool . it depends on how we define prediction . Putting aside the negative connotations we give in that word , to me, Yi is about predictions and informed decisions... to the degree its achievable of course

have a nice day too !!!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).