...life can be translucent

Menu

Out of curiosity

cirka09

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Yi a couple of questions reguarding someone very special to me.

First: How does M feel about me?
37.4 > 13

I'm the treasure of the house?!?! It certainly doesn't feel that way right now. Although I'm no mind reader and my knowledge of how to interpret the Hexagrams is minimal, so I suppose that could be what it's saying and I'm just being cynical.

Second: What possibility is there of me ever being in a serious relationship with M?
11.1.4.5 > 28

I'm stumped on this one. Doesn't seem bad. I tryed looking at just the original and resulting Hex's and the Steps of Change approach. But I feel there's too much information to take in for a newb like me. So I'm deferring to the experts.
Any takers?

cirka09

visitor
Reaction score
After taking a second look at the second reading I think the Yi might be, in an ever so elegant way, refusing to answer my question directly by saying that nothing in life is certain. Maybe saying that by asking that question I'm limiting myself because there are far too many factors involved.

M

meng

After taking a second look at the second reading I think the Yi might be, in an ever so elegant way, refusing to answer my question directly by saying that nothing in life is certain. Maybe saying that by asking that question I'm limiting myself because there are far too many factors involved.

Hi Cirka,

You may be right. It's like if someone you care about asks you a question, and you have something more important to say to them. Sometimes the first time you answer anyway, but if that loved one persists, you tell them what's most important.

I think your first answer was directed to your question, and he sees you as a woman with a generous and (dare I say) homey nature.

I, as you've also indicated, think your second question is over the top, and Yi is saying "chill, take it easy...". :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).