...life can be translucent

Menu

49.5 to 55 ya, about a guy

pammy

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,
I need help in trying to understand some of my feelings.
About a year and half ago.. I met someone. Our first meet, I went home , my best friend called to ask about how my date went.. surprizing myself, I said I just met the guy am going to marry. It was just a matter of fact feeling. I have never in my life ever said that about any other man. Or felt it. Your might say.. I tend to take relationships very, very slow.
well, fast forward to now. No we did not marry. He drove me nuts with his wishy washyness. So I basically just let the relationship die. I have not seen him for 6 months.
But for some reason, my feelings haunt me... I still feel that he is the man I will marry . It's like I know. Its just a matter of fact. Hard to explain the feeling.
Anyway.. I recieved 49.5

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
Reads quite plain. 49 follows after 48 (gathering around a well, where new ideas and initiatives are shared enthusiastically). The 49 images text proposes you observe the 'seasons' in what is happening to the relationship. Line 5 says that you are all set to go, seasons and all, kind of. This would lead to abundance 55; which advises not to get lost in the extremes of ups and downs in relations.

pammy

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Lloyd for responding to my question.
HIghs and lows of this relationship... hmmm that was an understatment..lol
The relationship was always on a real high or a low... never just an even plane..sort of like bipolar or something.
I think I need to sit with what you said for awhile.
Again, thank you !

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
I see what you mean. You might be the cause of the seasons and waves. If you have a good I Ching you may possibly read that in line relationships. If not, there is always the option of questioning again about your stand in Love. In this I suggest that you tone down some of the words in I Ching, in case you have a classical text that echoes the ruler-ship of kings.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).