...life can be translucent

Menu

A Barrage of Readings!

pembs

visitor
Reaction score
Hey all . .

I recently consulted the I Ching about a topic that's NOT related to my ex husband!! Haven't done that in a while!!

To cut a long story short, I do TV work . . just bits and pieces here and there . . which of course means that I often meet people in the industry. I did a show over a year ago and was told by one of the production team that the producer was "very taken" with me - which was lovely as he was definitely my type!! Anyway, I thought no more of it until recently when the new show that he produces was highlighted on a TV program which I was watching . . I suddenly had an urge to see if he was on Facebook, which he was, so I sent a 'friend request' and a brief email attached. i didn't even know if he would remember me as the last time I saw him was over a year ago! He accepted my 'friend request' and he replied by email which said "of course I remember you, I had quite a crush on you!" - which I found extremely flattering. This all started last Saturday and we have corresponded via email every day ever since! His emails have been light and flirtatious which at first I read nothing into but now, almost a week on, I think to myself "why on earth is he bothering!" After all, I suspect he could have pretty much whoever he wants . . he's good looking, charismatic, well respected in the industry and seems to be a really nice guy. So . . of course I consulted the i Ching during the last few days.

The first few readings I got have definitely come to pass . . for example one of the questions I asked was "How likely is it that X will respond to my last email?" and I got hex 19.1.2.3.4.5 changing to 31. In my own personal experience, hex 19 with moving lines has ALWAYS meant that there would be movement in the area that I was asking about and sure enough I was bombarded with a number of emails from him later that day. So - that one has already been taken care of . . it's the readings below which I would really appreciate your help with. Huge apologies as there are a few!

This morning I asked, "What can I expect next with X?"
Hex 27.2.3.4.6 changing to 34

"How likely is it that X will ask me out?"
Hex 17 unchanging

"Why is X bothering to email me?"
Hex 27 unchanging (Hex 27 again!!)

"What are his intentions toward me?"
Hex 61 unchanging. I don't relate to the "you know deep down" interpretation of this - it has never been that way for me anyway. So I took this to mean that his intentions were sincere? I then asked the same question but in different format - I asked "What does X want from me?" and got hex 30 unchanging. I have never liked hex 30 and was therefore disappointed to receive it.

And finally . . i asked "How attracted is X to me?"
Hex 42.2.3.4 to 1

Ginnie, Trojan . . either of you out there?

Warmest Wishes
Claire x x x

edge

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Claire,
not being Ginnie or Trojan (who I think add much value with their readings), I'm not sure I can help much with interpretation. Well, maybe I could, but I think you'll find that requesting readings from particular people does tend to alienate anyone one else who might feel moved to help you with you challenge!! Just something to consider...
Anyway, I had a thought about the kind of questions you are asking...that apart from "What can I expect next with X?" they are all focused on what he might be feeling/doing/thinking, which as has ben pointed out many times, is impossible to know.I wonder if you might get a more useful answer to a question focused on yourself, like 'how do I approach this situation" "what does it mean to me". wt should I do now in relation to xx"?
anyway, just a thought...
E

pembs

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Edge!

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond . . I know what you mean about asking for particular people to help - I realised that this could alienate me after I had posted my original enquiry.

I followed your advice and asked "what should I know in relation to X?" and got hex 11.5.6 changing to 9. I have always understood hex 9 to mean "nothing much" although hilary puts it more as "not yet". I would be interested to hear your own interpretation.

The next question I asked, again following your format, was "What should I know about the liklihood of having a relationship with X?" and I received hex 14.1.5 to 44. Again, would really appreciate your thoughts . .

Thanks again x x

pembs

visitor
Reaction score
I think I must definitely have cut myself off due to asking for help from specific individuals . . I definitely won't do that again . . .

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).