...life can be translucent

Menu

angry gay man

sugarfree

visitor
Reaction score
I'm a woman and I'm having trouble with a gay man that I know. For some reason he's overly hostile toward me. Anything I say gets a nasty response from him and I mean anything. I know that we disagree on something things but it's as if he's going out of his way to upset me.

Why is he saying all this nasty stuff to me?

44.3.5 to 64

What an odd hex to get in a question about a gay man. I always thought this hex was about being powerfully drawn to something. Why is he powerfully drawn to me? Or does he think that I'm powerfully drawn to him?

I must say that I'm at a loss. I have no idea what this answer might mean.

I asked "What is the general diagnosis of my relationship with him right now" and got hexagram 6, which makes sense. We are in conflict right now.

What is his position in the relationship? 17.1 to 45

Yes, he's following me around, for sure. He won't leave me alone actually. Does he feel that he's going to gain something by doing this?

What is my position in the relationship? 20.3.6 to 39

I'm reflecting on it all. This is accurate.

chacha1

visitor
Reaction score
Okay... my response is purely from experience and not from an I ching reference. I have had this very experience several times over and I believe I can tell you where it's coming from. If you notice, he follows you, harasses you ( like obsessed with you)... this is a simple case of jealousy. Some gay men( that aren't strong enough to live their lives how they please) may envy that you (being a natural woman) have the freedom to express your femininity the way you do. My suggestion is to let him know that he is accepted by you. Now, not all gay men are interested in living in a feminine way, but if he is uncomfortable with you he may have issues with that( unless there are other personality clashes that have nothing to do with sexuality). Ask him about his life, and if you don't have any problems with his lifestyle- or even if you have interest in what his life is like... you two may have a foundation to establish a friendship. It's interesting how you picked up on being " powerfully drawn" to something, and I think he may feel that way towards you.

bradford

(deceased)
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Why is he saying all this nasty stuff to me?
44.3.5 to 6

If you can't get away from him you'll have to confront him, warrior style.
Transitional hexagrams take you through 06.5 (6 again), in it to win.

I'd confront him with a big stick, or a harassment complaint
if reason didn't work.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).