...life can be translucent

Menu

I shouldnt.

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Asked Yi if my feelings about not going are right.
42.1.4 --> 12
Hex 12 is validation that my feelings are right, yea?

what abt telling x the real reason why I cannot go on the trip with him.
14.1.2.3 --> 35

(some dramatization....)
rose to x: Hey x...beautiful beach, beautiful sunset, me always wanting to be in Phuket with you. Im afraid I'll fall in love with you. Sorry.

thanks people
rose

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Rose

Ummm, well, I don't mean to sound mean here, but... what are you talking about?

Gene

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Umm, well, I read your other post. OKay, so I now know what you are talking about. But partly I asked the question because, hmmm... So what if you fall in love?

Gene

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Hey Gene, didnt think u sounded mean at all :) I see how I could have been a bit assuming in thinking pple would have known abt what I was writing about.

U asked so what if I fell in love...well I think I would and he wouldnt. He would probably be able to recount happy moments from the past without wanting to re-ignite anything. And it would feel terrible (for me). So that's the real reason I dont want to go, it may all mean something to me, and nothing to him.

rose

gene

visitor
Reaction score
Rose

So what if he doesn't fall in love? There are people that I love that I will never see again in my life. And yes, I know you are talking about a different kind of love, but what is love, truly? When you love someone, do you want them to have what they want? Even if you are not in the picture?

Just something to think about.

Gene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).