...life can be translucent

Menu

what does she want

A

a1real

Ok my ex from some time ago has been contacting me again lately. I had withdrew from her, after we had some words, and i've been doing my own thing. I asked what she wanted from me and i got 13.1 chaning to 33 which i already got an answer to. Basically saying that i withdrew and she wants to be friends, but i dont. So anyway today shes contacting me again. I know this women. Shes broke. She used to work with/for me and i always used to try to help her understand finances.
So anyway when we broke up 5mo ago and she finally got a job after working together for 4yrs, i told her it was hard out her and she bascally said whatever. So now her bills are behind and HER stuff is getting cut off. So now shes calling me. I already told her im not her ATM, so my question was
(Where does she want our relationship to go from here) and i got 54.1 chaning to 40. 54 was always a mistery to me. Something about being married and a concubine or something to that effect. My next question may be a little more interesting???

edge

visitor
Reaction score
54.1 describes an unequal relationship, a relationship yes, but probably not a great one and not something you would want unless you were really desperate not to be single. 40 to me seems to describe a situation which could go either way, where you have to make a decision to advance or retreat, based on your own careful judgement. If you don't have very good reasons to move forwards, its better to retreat entirely. I wonder if instead of answering your question literally about what she wants, what you have received is an image of the situation as it stands for you. I also think from what you have written (here and in previous recent posts) you know exactly how you feel about the situation, and what you should do, so does it really matter what she thinks or wants in this respect? Sorry to sound harsh, but sometimes we need to go inside ourselves to find the best answer to a problem. I'm not advocating selfish behaviour but it sounds like a bit of self reflection and then making your decision on the best way to proceed based on what you know, feel and want might be thing to do.
E

A

a1real

Thank edge. I know what i need to do but sometimes I get signs telling me to take another look, or maybe thats just what i want the signs to mean. It can be really difficult to loose someone your so close to, but its getting easier. It just seems when i try to break away from her altogether she comes back, but i guess shes taking a wait and see approach. Thanks for the input...

I also asked the question (what am i not seeing about this relationship and I got 38 2.4.& 5 changing to 42. Any insite on this??

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).