...life can be translucent

Menu

allene

visitor
Reaction score
Im new to the iching but i had 2 questions.. I've had a recent seperation from a lover and i asked.

What type of relationship should i pursue with my x and i got 51 1.&6 changing to 35.

I also asked how can i manifest a loving, romantic and mutually satisfiying relationships with my x and i got 38 3.&5 chainging to 1. Can someone give me some guidance with this??

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Allene

The lines and the hex talk about shock that maybe you might feel like your world has been turned up side down but you need to keep calm and maybe relflect on the situation until you may see clearer which most people do if they alow themselves the time to do this. If you do this you then you will grow.

38 as you may be aware is about opposition line 3 suggests that you are feeling maybe left out or your ego or pride has been hurt the yi is suggesting not to take everything to heart that thing will turn out ok and line 5 talks about being sincere and showing your true colours then possibly you might have a break through perhaps working out the reasons why you broke up in the first place.

I am not saying you will get back together, i mean maybe you will maybe you wont but there is a chance possibly of a break through that maybe you could still remain friends at worst.
This is if you take the advice, so if you are feeling emotional then try to think before you act. Like try

To summarise maybe you need to really think before acting and consider where you two are really at as painful as that maybe

I hope I am on the right Track
Steve

Take it easy

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).