...life can be translucent

Menu

Creepy stuff or a Love Spell

I

ichinglover

Hi!

I wanted to share my story and the readings...
The story is in the past, but the consequences are still very much present,
and I'm trying to remedy them...

I had a coworker, we've never really interacted, but once I talked to him and his friend, a month later the guy congratulated me with the New Year..

After that, weird things started to happen to me, in a sense I wasted away, suddenly loosing weight and muscles, feeling sick, nothing was diagnosed from the medical perspective, and strangely I found myself drawn to the guy, had sex with him finding him completely non-attractive, even ugly..It took me several tries to break away from him, eventually I did...After that my life is hell, everything fell apart, I was seriously suicidal, I aged quite drastically, and I feel finished...

During our "relationship" I learnt that around the New Years he took my photo from a corporate website, brought it to the psychic, somewhere in Mexico, trying to find out things out about me and whether I'll be a good wife to him (imagine!) and he later told me the psychic predictions about my life, and they were horrifiying....

I'm not a religious person, as well as quite skeptical about psychics, nevertherless, I went to an Orthodox priest, who told me that it might be a love spell....

So, here are the questions:

Did X put some kind of a love spell on me?

36.4.6 ->30

And what did X and his psychic did to me using my photo?

17.2.6->10

the guy was yonger than me...i started to attend church...what else can I do?

Last edited:

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
'Evil' is often said to attach itself to 'evil'; anyway, by warding it off you will get free of it.
I suggest an alternative question: "Have I invited forces/circumstances beyond my control?".
Hold on to the answer to that question for a while, check its meaning (on Clarity). Make sure you get it's meaning right; it will form the basis of next questions.

Last edited:
I

ichinglover

I would not go as far as labeling myslef as evil, depressed, hurt, troubled for sure, but certainly not evil...In fact, I find the post above actually insulting in this way.

But more to the point, I do find myself sensitive to certain energies, and I was trying to use I ching
to see if the priest was right in his assessment..

My second reading seems that using my photo they(X and psychic) made me follow the person?

Does it make any sense? I'd love to hear some perspective of the experienced I ching
fans

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi ichinglover - For lack of better words I maintained the word 'evil' in brackets, in what is an original proverb. Make of it what you want.
The principle is the same: Have I invited something that is beyond my 'powers'?
In this question, your adventure starts with the initial choices YOU have made.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
i think i can help; ive send you a private message

peter2610

visitor
Reaction score
Hello ichinglover,
Hex 36 - Darkening of the Light means that illumination, clarity, insight etc are suppressed - your thoughts regarding a spell placed upon you are wrong.
4th yin leaves his own gate and courtyard (your sense of certainty, clarity and safety) and enters into the leader's (5th yin - probably the priest) belly and gets at the heart of darkness - your thoughts on this are seriously compromised by a very negative assumption/advice that is influencing your true sense. The derived hexagram/Zhi Gua for this line is Hex 55 Feng - representing the need for your emerging thoughts (Chen) to be based on clarity (Li).
Top Yin represents increasing darkness. The trajectory of events starting at 4th yin is leading to entangled misunderstanding and further distortion of your true sense.
The overall resultant hexagram - 30, Li, represents both the need for internal and external objective clarity and the danger of straying, errant thoughts flaring up and disturbing clarity.
Overall, this answer is indicating that your take on this situation is wrong - you have not been placed under a spell. The priest, the ruling leader at 5th yin, whilst doing everything he can to help, has unfortunately got this one wrong also. The answer to your second question also points to the same conclusion.
Hope this might be of some help. Have you tried meditation?
Best wishes. Peter

bostonian

visitor
Reaction score
Hello ichinglover,
Hex 36 - Darkening of the Light means that illumination, clarity, insight etc are suppressed - your thoughts regarding a spell placed upon you are wrong.
4th yin leaves his own gate and courtyard (your sense of certainty, clarity and safety) and enters into the leader's (5th yin - probably the priest) belly and gets at the heart of darkness - your thoughts on this are seriously compromised by a very negative assumption/advice that is influencing your true sense. The derived hexagram/Zhi Gua for this line is Hex 55 Feng - representing the need for your emerging thoughts (Chen) to be based on clarity (Li).
Top Yin represents increasing darkness. The trajectory of events starting at 4th yin is leading to entangled misunderstanding and further distortion of your true sense.
The overall resultant hexagram - 30, Li, represents both the need for internal and external objective clarity and the danger of straying, errant thoughts flaring up and disturbing clarity.
Overall, this answer is indicating that your take on this situation is wrong - you have not been placed under a spell. The priest, the ruling leader at 5th yin, whilst doing everything he can to help, has unfortunately got this one wrong also. The answer to your second question also points to the same conclusion.
Hope this might be of some help. Have you tried meditation?
Best wishes. Peter

Peter
I don't have your expertise, and i can't analyze individual lines the way you can. But in my case, when i get hex. 36 (as well as some other hexagrams such as 23) it is almost always about my attitude towards a situation rather than the situation that i had inquired about.

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi Peter - I probably have your knack to spin out the relations of lines and effects by changing lines (nuclear hexagrams, trigram relations, etc.; the works ...). But the oracle works in more than one way. I learned the great importance of "laying the question on the answer"; as my I Ching teacher calls it. (The aspect of: He sets his person at rest before he moves; he composes his mind before he speaks; he makes his relationships firm ... etc).
Something do do also with: If the beginning is known the end will be known ...

With a clear question about my situation, I will get to know what I need to know. That is why I suggested to ichinglover to come with a question about his/her initial involvement in the situation.
What would I care about priest bellies and whatnot, if all I'd want is a way OUT :eek: ?
And to find that way out, I'd have to go back to the source; back to my own first steps (motivations) in whatever kind of relationship I have chosen to engage in.

Last edited:

peter2610

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Bostonian,
Many thanks for your modest and sincere comments. I completely agree with what you say; a very high proportion of the answers we receive from the I Ching are 'deferred' or 'protocol' answers that do not address our question directly but rather address our attitude to the situation, or our lack of faith, our fear, our assumptions, our egotism etc. Understanding this is a vitally important step in our progress with the I Ching - until we do, we can spend many hours/years trying vainly to attach literal interpretations to generic answers. Generally speaking, if the interpretation of the line-texts (yao-texts) has to be ‘forced’ or ‘wildly imagined’ it usually means you’ve got the context wrong. If you get the context right, the meanings of the line-texts will usually fall readily into place.
The path of the I Ching is a developmental process, if our flawed assumptions/attitudes are preventing clarity and understanding, the I Ching will address these as a priority rather than giving a literal answer to the question. Sometimes it has an uncanny knack of addressing both our internal subjective state and the external objective situation in the one answer.
The reading received by ichinglover is an example of such an answer: the contextual hexagram - 36 Mingyi is telling her that her 'take' on the situation is wrong, her attitude/assumption/thinking on this matter is unclear - her 'light' has been darkened. This is the most important part of the answer, directed at the subjective level. The moving lines simply go on to explain, at an objective level, how her understanding came to be influenced. The answer would have been just as meaningful if it had not contained any moving lines.
The fact that you have learned to discriminate and identify answers at these different levels is a sign of real progress, helped, no doubt, by your personal modesty - a full tea-cup can't hold any more tea.
Best regards, Peter

M

meng

I believe it's a fine line between what is meant to be taken literally and what is meant figuratively, what speaks to our plain question and what speaks to (or from) our conscience. I'm inclined to seek how they work commonly, as meaning can usually be found in either.

M

meng

life is a metaphor for life is a metaphor for life is a metaphor for life is

M

meng

Em,

Sorry for straying off your "creepy stuff" topic.

First, I think you did get yourself into trouble with this guy.

Second, freaking out and burning out isn't going to make things better. You need some stability, and frankly, the Yi is not always the best place to find that. If you seek spiritual stability, you're better off joining a safe and sane orthodox church (can you see how you were led there?). Try to avoid radical movements, and that goes for your life in general, at this time. That is all in agreement with 36.

hang in there :hug:

I

ichinglover

I'm with Meng on this one

I wanted to thank everyone for you input...

Love spell or no love spell, this person managed to destroy me, or somehow managed to cause a destruction of my physical body, my finances, and my emotional health.

I have to say also while I was with him one day a sudden thought came to my mind:
"He will destroy me"...But I ignored it, skeptical me...Apparently, I have a strong intuition..I went thru huge troubles right after this guy appeared in my life, physical illness, drastic aging, got fired because of him, while he was spared, and now severe depression, financial problems...I'm destroyed....There was no reason for that, other than him, his psychic, or G-d know what else.

I see this reading 36 yes you have problems and you the cause for them is this guy's or his pshycic influence on me

and 17 - they made me follow him..I don't know what to think anymore, but it does not really matter anymore, I feel I' finished

I tend to disagree with Peter's interpretation ( though I really appreciate your time and expertise, Peter!)...My first question is about me and this guy, did this guy did anything to me...So I find it hard to encorporate the priest in the the answer...Well, what do I know anyway....I just read on the Internet the symptoms of being a victim of a love spell, and they happened to match, plus the whole period was disastrous for me

Last edited:
I

ichinglover

Thanks! I asked what is the best way for me to save myself...got 36 What 35 means in this case?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! I asked what is the best way for me to save myself...got 36 What 35 means in this case?

to stop believing other people are ruining your life ? Of course he hasn't aged you drastically or ruined your physical health...hold that thought. The worse hes done is cause you some emotional distress but you chose to know him, he didn't make you through some spell. Your previous threads speak of your extreme depression and how you feel others have ruined your life..maybe this is all part of your depression (36)

I'm not saying this to disrespect your POV I'm saying it because a big dollop of skeptism could free you up to stop feeling victimised. Your mind is a pretty powerful thing but you are choosing to believe totally disempowering things like you are helpless in the face of some spell. And if you do feel scared call upon the forces of good for protection..they are always stronger than the baddies...like in Harry Potter and every other story known to man. If you can believe in evil spells you can also believe in good yes ?

Heh and if any line is about the downfall of baddies its 36.6 isn't it...in the end it actually literally says doesn't it that the darkness consumes itself. You could ask in your mind that any harm directed to you return to source.

If i set aside my skeptisism for a moment I'd see 36.4.6 >30 as the forces of light (30 and 36.6) winning the forces of darkness. All they (forces of light)need is your cooperation and mind power.

whatever one believes, whether one believes in spells or just depressions and bad times i think that holds..

Last edited:
I

ichinglover

I don't really believe in any spell per se, but I can't explain to myself why thigns are not working out,
and are getting worse..I do feel and I'm vicitimised by many people, not just this guy

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I don't really believe in any spell per se, but I can't explain to myself why thigns are not working out,
and are getting worse..I do feel and I'm vicitimised by many people, not just this guy

aha and there is the nub of the matter ! You cannot explain things to yourself, like why you slept with him when you didn't find him attractive so you look for outer reasons to pin the blame on. Maybe the mystery is all within your own mind and there was never any bad spell. This is good news then, no need to be scared unless you are scared of your own mind.

Our minds can be pretty unfathomable things even to ourselves. 36.4 shows you hunting for the source of the trouble, 36.6 defeating it giving you clarity (30) on the situation.

Don't worry any more about what X did with the photo, he can't hurt you..what hurts you is your perception about your victimhood and the hard time you've been having for no reason you can see...

it does sound like you need some spiritual stability,something to hold to when things seem to disintegrate and maybe prayer and so on may hold you steady so it may benefit you to go on with that..anyway if you want to. Even some object like a crystal/talisman or something to carry that for you symbolises protective powers can help...however you choose to do it i think asking in your mind for protection can help. I know many people do as they feel assailed by the energies of the world...

Last edited:
M

meng

What Trojan said.

Em, I meant what I said before about being led to a place to gain spiritual and social stability, i.e. a stable church. You can hide your light safely in a state of grace, and the support of others can help build you up. You can gain a new way of seeing yourself and the world. That's half of how I'm seeing your 36. The other half is the damage to your light this is doing.

Even if we grasp the emptiness of good and evil, and decide neither exist, we strive toward what we understand as good. But each has to make that choice.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Meng it isn't Em its I Ching Lover.

I felt compelled to point that out

caution ! detail police ! :cool:

bamboo

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score

loving protective energy. nothing can harm you

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
Living day to day in a nest of bad vibes (vicious neighbors, out in the country), I woke one morning in a pool of sweat and (as it appeared later) having lost two kg. A dream? Whatever ...
I had struggled with a grey thick blanket, or broad arm, that suffocated me. I was fully aware that some exterior dark force was taking hold of me, related to the nest of vibes. On the point of dying, I felt some strength in me to protest:
"No! I have done nothing in my life that any such force could get a grip on".
That strength and heart-felt knowledge pulled me through. The blanked/arm let go, I took a deep breath, and woke up.

An other way out may be to ask I Ching something like: “Have I invited something that is beyond my 'powers'?”.
Why? Because in many hidden words, several people in this thread said what meng said in twelve:
He has no power that you do not willingly lend to him.
Your story starts with you opening up to some bad juju and you want to learn how to avoid this kind of ****, Okay ? :)
To learn THAT you have to go back to the beginning (you) and gain the strength to fight whatever it may be that irks you.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
He has no power that you do not willingly lend to him.

I agree with you this is the best attitude to deal with such things, but as much as we like to think we are not always in control .... once you are cut off from the source, enveloped in shroud of darkness, it becomes harder and harder to find your way out. And believe me, this things , can suck every drop of will and life out of you.

While it has little or no direct control over you it controls the environment around you; unfortunately ( and fortunately at same time ) we all respond or react to our environment . Imagine yourself walking blind in a dark place and someone guiding you by putting obstacles in your path. It is still your choice to pick which way to go, but eventually, he will get you where he wants. Whats worst, after awhile, one will start making decisions based solely on his fears, thus giving more power to that entity, spirit or whatever you like to call it.

While "He has no power that you do not willingly lend to him" is true, one will soon be too tired, too weak, too confused and too hurt to fight back.

On the bright side this experience will forge the spirit and teach her how to deal with this things.

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
On the bright side this experience will and teach her how to deal with these things.
Which is where many of us on Clarity try to be of help :)

I

ichinglover

thanks again to everyone!

I've been here for severl months, and it still keeps surprising me how caring people here are...

Bamboo thanks for this protection stuff!

Lloyd I don't think I invited any forces, rather these forces were imposed on me...
A person took my pic without my knowledge and brought it to the psychic...After that everything happened. so I disagree that the only thing this person caused me was emotional distress....This person violated my privacy physically and spiritually...I didn't give him this power, he took itUnfortunately, I'm a victim of it

And gato, I still don't know how can one deal with something like that...Make sure that my pic is never ever accessible on any website?

M

meng

ICL,

I will offer this, through my own personal experiences in the deep, dark pit. Don't give up. Don't ask me why, but if we live, the universe wants us to live, and not to be defeated by life. And if we are sincere, a way will open, through which we may continue our sojourn. It's my belief, that if we live this way, we leave this place with no regrets. It's said: we enter heaven when our heart can be weighed against a feather.

But things won't turn around on their own, at least that's not been my experience. The pit has no bottom, so if we're hoping to spring back up from it, that ain't gonna happen. This isn't an everyday seasonal cycle. We have to turn around, return. The word 'repent' means to turn around and commit to walk in light, seeking refuge in no excuse, blame or defense. That's the only way I know to get rid of those creepy thingies.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Making sure that your picture is not seen might help in the future but right now is useless.

I will write you few principles which helps but you must understand this is as hard as trying to explain you how to pilot an airplane via email.

first of all, i think, you need to start believe and accept what is happening. it seems to me that you are still on the borderline not knowing what to believe. i know there are a lot of people who tell you that is just a trick of your mind; but for those who experienced it is pretty real.

don't expect any 'magic pill' to get you out of this instantly... is more likely to be a process.

repress any vengeance thoughts...do the same with your worries and fears .

stay centered as much as you can; centered means between your heart and your mind. you will find enough juice to go on in your heart (heart chakra). when you begin to be too enthusiast start thinking and keep the balance. in other words, don't think too much but don't act on impulse.

start to be aware of the changes in you and your environment. although sometimes the changes are very subtle, sometimes you can spot them

read the link I've send you

I'm sure that you already know those principles and it takes more to get out of this but think of them as good start; once you start you will get more help.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).