...life can be translucent

Menu

"what is my path this year"

olly1

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help with my interpretation please?

I asked the iching the question "what is my path this year?" and got two relating hexagrams - 58. Tui/the joyous with the first and fourth line broken, and the relating 8. Pi /Holding together hexagram with all li:rofl::rofl:nes, apart from the second one, broken.

What could this mean?

Thanks in advance.

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Join with friends for good conversation. Exchange ideas and report back what you learned.
a. Tell it like it is.
b. Live a life you'll be proud to talk about.

Reviewing the above i suggest you are being advised to live 2010 with the idea that you will want to be able to look back at the end of the year and be able to tell your friends and loved ones all about your year without having to color or distort the truth.

I think 58.1.4 changes to 29 but you say you're looking at 8 as the second hexagram? Well I can see the same message in both of them - live this year knowing you have a unique chance to be yourself without overbearing outside pressure.

Keep on keeping on.
Cultivate friendly relations.

Rosada

P.S.
After writing the above it occurs to me that Jupiter's return to Pisces could be accentuating a time when we can appreciate the space, the Grace, between our thoughts and manifestation. Opportunities to tell the truth and not get hurt! Or at least perhaps we can learn to let unfortunate events pass without comment, thus allowing them to dissolve without us creating any negative karma.

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).