...life can be translucent

Menu

personal query

rose

visitor
Reaction score
I should have gone to the hospital, but was in extreme pain and by myself. It has always weighed on my mind. Been many years now, and there's no way to tell if I was pregnant as only blood results at that time would have shown. Tarot readers or spiritual friends have remarked a presence of a child about me. Im bewildered on how people who didnt know each other commented on the same thing.

Did I have a miscarriage?
40.4.5 --> 29

It's something very close to my heart, and I would appreciate any insight on these lines.

thanks
rose

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Rose

Being alone in times of great distress can be very hard to deal with and the actions we take can stay with us for a long time. It seems like the not knowing of whether you had a miscarriage, and all the associated thoughts have been a heavy burden for you to carry. Now spiritual friends have told you that there is a child presence about you and has stirred up the emotions, memories and feelings again. This looks to be a difficult time for you now - I hope this interpretation helps in some way - there are of course many other interpretations so take what you will from it.
It seems to be more about you and your attitudes to the miscarriage. Rather than answering your question directly Yi has tapped into an area beyond your voiced question
Did I have a miscarriage?
40.4.5 --> 29
Hex 29 - This could link to your current situation and all the thoughts and memories that you are now having to re-live. Think about them, honour them and learn from them and most importantly keep going forward.

Hex 40 - Wilhelm -"Thus the superior man pardons mistakes and forgives misdeeds". Now is the time to be gentle with yourself.
40.4 - Look for small ways that you can move away for your old thinking. Really try to understand what is behind your question. Let out what you have been holding in. Maybe it's time to step into a new you.
40.5 - Do not distress yourself with imaginings. Love the child that is within you and around you.Now is the time to be gentle and forgiving. Allow, give yourself permission to let go of the burdens that you carry in a way that you choose.

Be Well
Mike

rodaki

visitor
Reaction score
dear rosie (is it ok if I call you rosie?)

I think that your reading urges you to let go of your darkest thoughts on this . . i have found 40.4 a very reassuring line in times of anxiety . . in my readings it has often come up as a slight pat in the hand, like saying 'let it go, there's nothing to keep this around, release it to get back to the place where things connect' and 40.5 makes it even more explicit: it's up to you to achieve release here, don't beat up yourself (no wonder I guess that this line leads to 47 where we might give up our personal sense of strength and take on companionship with gloom and self-doubt . .) It seems that this thought has you in a vicious circle, as if it holds you back from forgiving yourself about something . . I cannot think of any clue that would make 29 a pregnancy although I have had it in a reading signifying my period (also gotten 40.4 about it) which makes me wonder whether your experience was more about about your hormonal cycle going erratic (too much anxiety/heartache at the time? it's amazing how much our emotional well-being shows there . .)

I'm no doctor and I'm not even what you would call an experienced I ching reader but this is my humble opinion of your reading . . :bows:

take care of yourself now . .
Dora

p.s: just saw Mike's post . . what he said too . .

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Mike and Rodaki (yes u can call me Rosie :)) thank you for your replies. I am much comforted and have decided to let love surround this situation I had no control of. And I thank Yi for being ever so wise and am grateful for her guidance.

xx
rose

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).