...life can be translucent

Menu

Please help w/relationship questions/ending confusion

tabitha

visitor
Reaction score
Hi - and thanks for reading. I've asked about a relationship and am confused - I've been trying to put this relationship aside for a while. I still have feelings and it has been difficult. Please, please help me clarify. I really feel often, like here is nothing there, but I continue to wonder and ask.

I don't know how much background I need to supply - a simple version is: we knew one another, there was an attraction, and an argument which broke off any contact. After months, I re-established contact. It was positive - he was open/receptive, but didn't respond to my suggestion to meet. Again after weeks, I left a message and finally emailed. He hasn't responsed. I don't want to disturb that because I think that when someone isn't in touch - that speaks volumes.

I really would like to clarify what is there - and if I should do something. I asked some relationship questions, and here is what I got:

What is my position to the relationship: 55 unchanging.

What is the position of the relationship: 8.6 - 20

His position - 30.1, 3 - 35

What should I do - 18.2, 5- 53

Thank you very much, for any help.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
18.2,5 act as gentle as possible, direct action will not work. Use praise and let things develop naturally.
Let go of your ego and sense of position. Do not initiate things, bring them to completion.

53 -Gradual advance

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).