...life can be translucent

Menu

hexagram 23, multiple moving lines

anna m

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

wanted to share and consult with you again. The last time I needed advice you guys were really helpful and encouraging. That was a difficult time and I needed help, so thanks for helping.
Everything is quite changed in my life right now, at least it feels very different for me. In a way all the bad (maybe better to say hard and painful) things that happened during the last 6 months were good for me and I feel that now. But that doesn't make them less painful. So I'm mostly sad these days but does feel like I'm on the right track. In that sense this hexagram I got is not really unclear to me but I would still appreciate your comments since it is a really important time for me.

I had a feeling that a certain cycle in my life has ended and this question was all I could think of...so I asked..

What now?

and got Hexagram 23 with a lot of moving lines (2,4,5,6)

so it seems I am to read the upper unchanging line (3) or is there more to this?

This judgment feels natural, there isn't really anything else a could do at the moment and I don't feel I should actually do anything but still would would like to hear what you think....
The thing is this letting go is still very difficult for me...especially the part about a man I really do love but can't be with now because he is too unstable and has too many problems. What makes it even harder is that I can feel he loves me and on a certain level we are so right for each other and we both know it, but that just isn't enough. He has so much he can give me, but he isn't capable of doing it. Now or maybe never I can't tell. I would like it to be only his temporary psychological state but I can't hold on even on that thought. I feel that if I don't let go of everything now, have no expectations, nothing will ever be right....

Ah, a bit long I know....the way a feel I could write much much more....

Thanks for reading, any comment is welcomed...

Ana

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Anna

The lines appear that yes you have gone though a very difficult time but it appears you are on the road to the healing but as always with these things take time but it does appear to be ending. You have endured pracitacly the whole hexagram of splitting but nothing bad lasts for ever thank goodness, so time heals all wounds we all know it does but its hard to hear when you are the one in the thick of it.

So as for your Question what now, it appears you are healing but it will take a little time

all the best
Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).