...life can be translucent

Menu

38.6 > 54 and more...

fireflies

visitor
Reaction score
I asked a series of questions about a long time difficult situation I have been involved in.
I would love to hear what anyone has to say about my answers...

Question 1. What should I keep in mind most when I think about J and me?
38.6 >54

Question 2. What is behind the alienation?
21.2.5 >10

Question 3. Am I being corrected?
21.5 >5

Question 4. Why is J being corrected?
20.4 >12

(I am using wu wei's book, The Book of Answers for my translations)

Thank you. :)

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I asked a series of questions about a long time difficult situation I have been involved in.
I would love to hear what anyone has to say about my answers...

Question 1. What should I keep in mind most when I think about J and me?
38.6 >54

Question 2. What is behind the alienation?
21.2.5 >10

Question 3. Am I being corrected?
21.5 >5

Question 4. Why is J being corrected?
20.4 >12

(I am using wu wei's book, The Book of Answers for my translations)

Thank you. :)

who is this wu wei ? everyone seems to be using his book lately but i never heard of it.

I hate multiple questions but seeing as its you :D and noone else answered yet here goes :

38.6 you are being too suspicious, too wary, theres way less harm around in the relationship than you think. relax, you aren't seeing this person as he really is

21.2.5. 21.2 shows one of you is possibly going into a cause of conflict too much...literally burying your face in it so you can't actually see it, a little distance might help but no harm done from getting so involved its just it does affect perceptions.. Yet 21.5 shows i think that its worth getting to the heart of the alienation even if it takes some time

21.5 are you being corrected ? Thing is I'm not sure who is unhappy with who. My experience of 21.5 is that it can be quite tough taking a stand, insisting on getting to the core of some trouble but it is necessary and ultimately worth it. So it would seem to me there is certainly an element of correction happening in your relation to one another but i don't know if thats one way or two way. I also find 21.5 can involve quite alot of time, seems a rather arduous biting through but theres gold at the end. BTW 21.5 does not change to hex 5 it changes to 25

20.4 why is j being corrected ..hmm its my view that answer is J's business so this may be about you....? However if i do take it as it is about him I'd say once again its about learning about something without being too directly involved..perhaps he needs a little more distance in order to get perspective on the relationship..and of course perspective was also missing in 21.2. 20.4 can be experimental, seeing how something works before totally commiting. perhaps in some sense he needs to 'look on ' at the relationship right now

In a nutshell then seems like you need to keep several things in mind. Firstly that noone means anyone real harm here (38.6) ..secondly.. BUT there are certain issues to be resolved (21.5) and even though its tough it is worth getting to the bottom of whatever the problem is.

and thirdly...However perspective may be difficult if either of you are much too close to the problem to see what it really is (21.2) 20.4 echoes this especially on his part i think. Theres learning in 20.4 as a guest in a situation..but also the guest is given some power to influence. Perhaps he needs a little space to view whats happening between you.

sorry don't know if you are male or female so swap genders as necessary . Seems quite a cohesive set of answers doesn't it, especially getting 21.5 twice yet also having 38.6 hmm looks like plenty of work to do

:D

Last edited:

fireflies

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Trojan, for your time and thoughtful response. You have helped illuminate a situation that I am way too close to to see properly. This gives me a better foundation for seeking the clarity I desire. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).