...life can be translucent

Menu

50 > 33 regarding a big decision

ochello

visitor
Reaction score
Hello! This is my first post on the forum and i'm also still very inexperienced with the I Ching, but I was hoping you guys could give me some insights.
I don't know if you need this much background information, but I figure it may help.
I still have no idea what I want to do with my life, and recently I feel that i've lost everything that was really important to me, including a relationship that I was investing so much of myself in that I now see was distracting me from finding my own path in life..but it still hurts so much.
SO, I just discovered an amazing opportunity to volunteer in Dharamsala, helping Tibetan school children while also learning about the Tibetan culture and hiking the Himalayas.
I asked the I Ching what would come of volunteering in Dharamsala in June, and I cast Hexagram 50, with changing lines 2 and 5, and Transformed Hexagram 33.

Like I said I am very inexperienced in interpreting hexagrams, so I would greatly appreciate any comments. Since I got a transformed hex 33, does that mean I should hold back because I am not ready for that situation? or does it mean it would be a good thing for me to go volunteer?

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Retreat for Spiritual Development

SO, I just discovered an amazing opportunity to volunteer in Dharamsala, helping Tibetan school children while also learning about the Tibetan culture and hiking the Himalayas.
I asked the I Ching what would come of volunteering in Dharamsala in June, and I cast Hexagram 50, with changing lines 2 and 5, and Transformed Hexagram 33.
In general , H50 is a very positive omen, and Lines 2 and 5 are both strong positive lines. It sounds like this time in Tibet will be a retreat for you (H33), but one that will develop you spiritually. You will come away with strong and valuable qualities that will be yours to keep (H50, Line 5)

Line 2 indicates that others may not understand your journey, and may be anxious, and that you should not let their anxiety touch you.

Tiger

ochello

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks tigerintheboat, that helps alot!
this is exactly what I had in mind (a spiritual retreat of some sort) when I started looking for places to volunteer, so that makes perfect sense.
much appreciated!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).