...life can be translucent

Menu

55.1.4 > 15

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
At least three times since January I've gotten this reading. I asked about moving house in general; about helping a man I know move back into his apartment after a few weeks of rehab in a nursing home; and today I asked if I should help put someone who doesn't know much about computers on a social networking site.

Nothing ever happened in these three cases. Either something intervened to stop me, the person said "no," or there was no way forward.

So I'm wondering if you might see the two moving lines as representing two alternatives, not a progression from one to the next.

If it's 55.1 > 62, then you might get down to the nitty gritty and accomplish something.

But if it's 55.4 > 36, then your idea gets buried, maybe because it's not appreciated or maybe because of opposition from the dark lord, the Yi lord?

But isn't this line 4 moving in hex 55 also supposed to represent the Master of Action, as opposed to the Master of Clarity represented by the first line moving?

Now I'm thinking that what the problem is is this: There is no leader, no recognized "center person." There is someone with an idea. There is another person capable of action. However, there is no person with the authority to coordinate the efforts of the others.

It could also be that the identity of the leader is in question or that the leader is weak.

Getting hex 15 as the relating hexagram often seems to me to be the kiss of death. The implication is that it will only go through if you have extraordinary powers of persistence and stamina, which most of us do not have.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I think both lines and masters offer some shade to relax and cool off in, during a time which feels too demanding and intense. 15 also allows for being good enough just as you are.

I appreciate your insight very much, meng.

ariel13

visitor
Reaction score
Wow, Meng!

I just want to say that I stumbled upon this reading, because I was looking to interpret this hexagram for a question of my own. I have to say that I am astounded and pleasantly surprised at the synchronicity of finding your posting right away after asking this question.

I just received news of a potential job offer that is very, very exciting for me. The possibility of the fulfillment of a long-held dream. I didn't even realize how much I wanted it until offered the very real possibility. I got chills when telling my best friend about the opportunity.

Since then, I have been very wound up– both excited, anxious and just generally nervous. I've been cleaning all night, and it's almost midnight here! (a common sign of my nervousness)

I asked the Iching "how can I remain calm about this potential opportunity??

Your interpretation is really the breath of fresh air I was looking for: that I am good enough as I am (I think my own worry over my abilities has added to my anxiety) and although this will be a demanding and intense time I can find space to relax and "cool off."

Perfect.

Thank you for your (inadvertently received) words of wisdom!

Jen

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Line 55.4 is also talking about energy combined with wisdom as well and 55. 1 its the other way around.

What is being meant by this exactly?

The line really does indicate that the dark times are receding, but when you see the results some people have it makes you wonder.

I have just received 55.1.4>15
I have quite allot happening and really just want the jigsaw puzzle pieces to come together its really frustrating. I just asked how do I do this? it seems to be taking for ever and each week something else comes up, either of my own doing or something out of my control.

So how does the reading reflect putting the pieces in place.
The reason I posted on this thread is that line 4 and line 1 are closely related in the way that they are reversed

I also dont understand the hidden part discussed on the thread, isn't the text saying that the polestars can be seen at noon, I take that as like when you see the moon in the day or afternoon, something hidden is seen. I cant see it, or is it like something right under your nose.
( i have a feeling I am missing something here) line 55.1 to me I feel is definitely referring to somebody or something physical and if line 4 is the reverse of line 1 then that's even more confusing.

I believe the line is extremely auspicious but its finding the combination to bring it to life, but that's why i asked the question, so i feel like i am being told there are good things there or awaiting if you put these elements together, but thats what I asked... how do I do it???

Should I just be continuing as I am and it will come together,? or do I need more energy combined with wisdom as I had this in both lines?

Steve

Any Idea?

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi

is it possible that anyone has an idea, of what these two lines could mean say if you were putting a jigsaw puzzle together. In a way I was asking how do i put the jigsaw puzzle together, obviously the answer is piece by piece.

or am i not being given an answer in a sense,

15 to me is even more confusing, with these lines

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
anyone? this is doing my head in !!!

M

mirian

Hi

is it possible that anyone has an idea, of what these two lines could mean say if you were putting a jigsaw puzzle together. In a way I was asking how do i put the jigsaw puzzle together, obviously the answer is piece by piece.

or am i not being given an answer in a sense,

15 to me is even more confusing, with these lines

Steve

If I had to answer your question in a nutshell I would say: with the help of others. For me the two lines combined have always represented some some sort of partnership.

galatea11

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Steve,

Usually I feel reluctant to try and interpret other people's readings because I don't feel qualified, but yesterday I happened to receive 55.3.4 in regard to a fairly long term situation which I am trying to resolve. As with your confusion regarding lines 1 and 4 I felt similarly perplexed by the contradictions in lines 3 and 4. Finally I followed LiSe's advice for line 4: "Meet your enemy! He might be the one you need." Someone has cautioned me against further involvement in a certain situation so I decided to go directly to the venue in question because that might provide an opportunity for me to discuss matters directly with this "enemy". Soooo glad I went there yesterday because I discovered some important information.

Additionally, when I was searching for interpretations of 55.3.4 I came across an old thread that you started: http://www.onlineclarity.co.uk/friends/showthread.php?8980-55-3-4-gt-24 Do you recall that situation? Maybe its outcome might shed some light on the current dilemma you are facing?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Getting hex 15 as the relating hexagram often seems to me to be the kiss of death. The implication is that it will only go through if you have extraordinary powers of persistence and stamina, which most of us do not have.

I no longer believe that getting hex 15 as the relating hexagram is "the kiss of death." I think we all have limitations and it is good when we can acknowledge them and not take on too much.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone, this is a battle within myself that maybe i may need assistance with,
Or a couple of fronts that may need to be dealt with, the situation maybe more complicated than I thought hence the lines.

I will take a good look at update this thread shortly

Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Ok i think i finally understand these lines

Line 1 is like an idea wisdom complemented with energy, an idea is wonderful but you still need to do allot to make it real.

Line 4 is energy complemented with wisdom, so its actioning this in the correct way or with the correct company but unless you do this then you will not get the benefits of line 4. This is why it seems auspicious when sometimes its not, its what you need to do. Thats the answer but you still dont have advice on exactly what to do, just what needs to be done. Maybe its find the dynamics is what you need to do, I just thought that if I share everything that is going on with my fiance then we maybe be able to put our heads together and come up with a joint plan. At the moment we kind of just do our own jobs.

Like when someone helps you do a jigsaw puzzle it starts to get easier, but doing it yourself, you could be there for a year.

The bottom line is that unless you find those dynamics, or they are even possible you wont get the benefits of line 4. Its a pie in the sky, maybe thats why maybe you can see the stars but you cant touch them.

15 Modesty - perhaps modesty will help you make line 4 real, not sure on that. Please add if you feel you need to

Steve

Last edited:

galatea11

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Line 4 is energy complemented with wisdom, so its actioning this in the correct way or with the correct company but unless you do this then you will not get the benefits of line 4. This is why it seems auspicious when sometimes its not, its what you need to do. Thats the answer but you still dont have advice on exactly what to do, just what needs to be done.

Thanks for posting your interpretation, Steve. I've also been puzzling over line 4 and I think you hit the nail on the head.

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I just thought I would update this thread as to what I have seen as an outcome, when I received this line or these lines, things were a mess it was exactly like beginning a huge jigsaw puzzle. All these elements of my business in disarray yet at the same time, so much potential. Extremely frustrating, what has happened since then is that my staff and my associates and I have pulled together, the puzzle is not complete but i would say now 75% there. The following week after this reading I recieved 35 Unchanging which turned out well or another step in the right direction.

So it has to do with get the correct help and the dynamics, ( this line 4) 15 in this has been modesty , quiet but sure approach, just keeping calm and really looking to see if this is possible.
The sad thing in this line is you dont know if it will work and you need to try to find out. Like in another reading I did 55.3.4 as line 3 you need to really face this and see if this can work. Line 1 and 4 together I think you have more of a chance as the lines bounce off each other where in 3 and 4 they do not.

Line 55.4 reminds of that song season in the sun " the stars that we reached were just starfish on the beach" it can turn out like that however with the right help or dynamics you may get a glimpse of the stars.

Both the times I have recorded readings with 55.4 I have been up against a real challenge.

Can someone please tell me Hillary's and Bradfords take on these lines or specifically line 4.?
( it might be time to actually get my own copies of the books;))
It was a real challenge and a bit frustrating getting stuck like that, so thank you to everyone on this thread who helped me and Ginnie for starting it,
I hope it helps someone in the future

Cheers
Steve

steve

visitor
Reaction score
do i have to buy the books or can someone please tell me, hard crowd

Steve

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
do i have to buy the books or can someone please tell me, hard crowd

Steve

Well it wouldn't hurt to support them if you can afford to but I think it's still possible to access some of Bradford's work for free on his website: http://www.hermetica.info/

Here are the screen captures (not sure if it's cool to post them so whoever is moderating may take this post down if necessary)

bradford55.-4.jpg bradford55-1.jpg

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Wow thank you so much, yes I will get the books next week I believe, Its good to get as much info as you can then you can make better informed decisions.

Steve

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).