...life can be translucent

Menu

Selling my house

freedawn

visitor
Reaction score
I bought this house in the summer, I love the house. But I have realized I have less than desirable neighbors...literally. My neighbors the (female one) intimidates me every chance she gets. I am a very timid person, and embarrassing as it is...I have given into buying her things she wanted and giving her money to keep her from hurting me. It's usually verbal. So I had enough and starting (in all areas of my life) standing up for myself and not letting people use and abuse me. I kept my distance and stopped taking her calls in November. She called three weeks ago...once again she was intimidating and condescending, I got upset and did a reading about selling my house.

My question to I Ching: Should I sell my house?

I got Hexagram 33 with moving lines in 1,3,5, 6. Changing into Hexagram 51. When I read the interpretations it freaked me out. I did put my house on the market. I just wanted some insight about my interpretation that I was in danger. I can't sleep at night.

M

meng

I think just putting your house on the market could allow a little release from the pressure you're feeling, which sounds good and in line with a freer retreat from the situation.

I'm going through something similar but with regard to neighbors who are irresponsible dog owners and inconsiderate neighbors. I'm looking around too.

But you know, there are these kind of rude neighbors and out of control dogs nearly everywhere. This place was a peaceful paradise before the two houses in question were put up fairly recently.

I wish you luck with your situation. 33's retreat can be physical or just mental, but that can be very difficult when various animals making sundry noises are calling for attention. At least you can pull out the phone cord and shut off your cell. ;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).