...life can be translucent

Menu

yrsa

visitor
Reaction score
I am wondering if someone I was in a relationship with will ever contact me again. It's been over a year. Both lines deal with hunting and killing and arrows. Not sure how that applies. I think I'll dig out my "Lover's I Ching" by Tarcher. :bows:

wangshan

visitor
Reaction score
I'm not sure about those lines ,but from another web site it said..in order to progress you should release any past greivances or bitterness..these will only hold you back. I think that could apply to almost any ex !
Strangely , I was asking about moving. Specifically I want to move out of this state (midwest) to either the smoky mountains or possibly the northwest. So I asked if I should move to either place..and then while the (online) coins were tossing I thought to myself...yeah right ,like it's going to be that specific of an answer. So when I saw the interpretation that says "the southwest furthers" I was amazed ! So I guess that really is a specific answer, I think I will definitely start looking in SW states as a possibility. has anyone else got a really specific answer like that and followed it?

gene

visitor
Reaction score
vrsa

There must be some reason why you would anticipate any type of renewal of friendship. Hexagram 40 has a number of possibilities, and sometimes when we attempt to interpret our own readings we bump into our own inaccurate perceptions and prejudices. I did this myself not too long ago when receiving hexagram 40 on a number of occassions, and hoping for the more positive readings, or the preferable ones, when really a different interpretation was in order. Here I hope I can be more objective however. Still, I have to point out a couple different possibilities implicit in this reading. First, hexagram 40 can refer to resolving differences through the power of forgiveness. And if there is something that needs to be forgiven or forgotten in this situation that might be the best way to look at the answer. One other thing this hexagram can mean though, is letting go of a situation. In this way it has a little affinity with hexagram 33, which is getting away, or retreating from a situation. Here it is not so much retreating, as just letting go of a situation. Perhaps in order to make this relationship work, someone needs to let go of something. Or perhaps they need to let go of a desire for something that can't have any future meaning.

Line two could very well be referring to a situation where, the only hope is to let go of something that is hindering you from making this work, or hindering the other partner. There may be an attitude, a situation, that is holding you back from allowing things to happen the way they should. Line six uses even stronger language, it says something, (an attitude?) should be forcibly removed.

Gene

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).