...life can be translucent

Menu

27 (5) = 42

florecilla

visitor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've been offered a job at the university teaching adults, only a few hours, one day per week. I already have my job in the mornings. It would be the first time I teach adults and it makes me wonder if I am well prepared to do it. I asked the I Ching for advice and I got Hex 27 (5) changing to hex 42. Can you tell me what you think? Thanks in advance!!

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Nourishment

Hello everyone, I've been offered a job at the university teaching adults, only a few hours, one day per week. I already have my job in the mornings. It would be the first time I teach adults and it makes me wonder if I am well prepared to do it. I asked the I Ching for advice and I got Hex 27 (5) changing to hex 42. Can you tell me what you think? Thanks in advance!!
The answer is about nourishment, feeding yourself, and Line 5 is about going outside of or away from the usual ways you are fed. The line leads to H42, Increase.

It is a very positive sign to go ahead and do this and grow from it and be nourished.

Tiger

florecilla

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Tiger. I found out today that it is going to be two days, two groups. I am a little bit nervous but I will take the challenge and learn from it. Thanks a lot.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).