...life can be translucent

Menu

Multiple answers to the same question...

viola

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Friends,

I am about to make a decisive step to address and hopefully solve a difficult personal problem. I have asked Yi about the outcome... not once or twice but multiple times. I keep questioning my own interpretations of the hexagrams. I would be very grateful if you could share your insight on those readings:

What can I expect if I undertake x (will I achieve what I wish)?

Hexagram 9.4.5 > 14
Hexagram 47.6 > 6
Hexagram 19.2.3.4 > 55

(These are answers to the same question I have asked in the past weeks)

Thanks so much!

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Friends,

I am about to make a decisive step to address and hopefully solve a difficult personal problem. I have asked Yi about the outcome... not once or twice but multiple times. I keep questioning my own interpretations of the hexagrams. I would be very grateful if you could share your insight on those readings:

Hexagram 9.4.5 > 14
Hexagram 47.6 > 6
Hexagram 19.2.3.4 > 55

(These are answers to the same question I have asked in the past weeks)

Thanks so much!
not once or twice but multiple times.

focus on quality rather than quantity.
Also the question is very confusing if, then , what. ( and you are expecting a yes/no answer)
try "what can i do to achieve X" but do not forget to deeply relax before asking.

all the best

viola

visitor
Reaction score
The question was simply "What can I expect if I undertake x".

gato

visitor
Reaction score
The question was simply "What can I expect if I undertake x".

what/if is very logical and simple construct, too bad yi is not logical at all. it's on opposite pole I dare to say.

lucia

visitor
Reaction score
what/if is very logical and simple construct, too bad yi is not logical at all. it's on opposite pole I dare to say.

It is a perfectly good question and one that is suggested in Hilary's very useful section about questions for the ching on this site - I often wish a few more people would read it.

9.4.5>14 seems a positive response to your question - harvesting great assets

not much context to go on so I have to generalise here but.....
with a context of 14 - great assets.........

9.4 suggests overcoming your fears and anxieties about the matter and to have confidence in your own truth. Go forward with that.
9.5 is about the bonds of support and alliance that come from having the confidence in your own truth. Real confidence knows when to be strong and when to be soft because it follows its own truth.

47.6 is about the imaginary blocks we impose on ourselves through our anxieties see hex above for further info about confidence!

and the 55 context of the third throw just reflects further confusion and anxiety or a mutlitude of choices - so (sorry I'm hurrying a bit here) the overall feeling of your hexes indicates your anxieties and fears about what ever it is and I think your first hex 9.4.5>14 gave you the road map.

hope that helps a bit but as I said on another thread without a bit of context at least, there is nothing to bounce off, so my answer is um woolly!

Lucia

M

meng

To me it looks like an arduous endeavor with some big ups and downs, but it's something you're qualified or able to learn to do, should you choose to accept the mission.

elvis

(deceased)
Reaction score
Dear Friends,

if you insist on using this methodology in a divination context then the IC can reply with all 64 hexagrams and ALL will be found 'meaningful' since they are ASPECTS of the WHOLE not the WHOLE. In these sorts of methodologies the WHOLE is outside of consciousness and we are more often unware of such. The method CAN derive a 'best fit' aspect but there is no consistency in doing so - the price of the method ;-)

viola

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your replies!!

I'm quite surprised how accurate it sounded to my ears that I should "have confidence in my own truth". Is that what "if you are sincere" means? It sounds spot on.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).