...life can be translucent

Menu

Help needed on readings

anjang

visitor
Reaction score
Dear all

I just joined and am pretty new to the I Ching. I started exploring the I Ching only recently because of some relationship problems/anxieties I am going through.

I am afraid that I may have (in my desperation / doubts) asked too many questions of the I Ching and now I am confused as to the answers.

I'd be grateful if anyone can shed some light on the most recent readings (today):

(1) I asked if S still loves me? - 17 unchanging (It was 13 transforming to 1; and then hexagram 1 when i consulted before on a different online site)
(2) "Should I give up on this relationship?" - 30.1.2.3 to 18
(3) (I thought that the answer to 2 was to mend the relationship) "Are you teaching me to work on this relationship?" - 17.4.5 to 24

I had also gotten 42.1.6 to 8 on 2 previous occasions (shortly before) when i asked "what is the current situation (in relation to the relationship)" and when i asked "what is the significance of me in his life".

In my state of confusion, I just can't seem to piece together the advice I am being given. I take 42.6 to be a sort of reprimand and warning. Would really appreciate guidance from all of you ..

Last edited:

gene

visitor
Reaction score
amjang

It is impossible for me personally, at this point, to give any definitive answers because there are too many readings about the same thing. And I am not judging you for doing it. I have sometimes been guilty of the same thing. All too often we want the answer we want, and when we don't get it we try again. The other danger is that the reading might be perfectly correct, but we misread it. And sometimes and line might have more than one meaning, and we have to intuitively discern what is meant for us personally in a given situation.

So... at this point I would sit back, relax, and just see how things develop. When you get a little more information by direct observation, after some cooling time, then sit down, try it again, and let us know. Often we are not objective enough when we read for ourselves. But let us know then what you get. There are some great readers on this board.

Gene

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Lets say that S still has feelings for you so don't give up just yet, try and find a solution to what went wrong because in this case "things" have the potential to be rectified if you can both work together sincerely.

Reaction score
I take 42.6 to be a sort of reprimand and warning. Would really appreciate guidance from all of you ..

...It probably is just that. Go with your instincts.

I would ask it 1 question. Perhaps a broad question, but something worded right. I would maybe write down a few question options and pick or combine them to get one question. Then do a reading and really focus your energy on what exactly the question asks. Then when you get your answer, focus directly on how the I Ching is arriving at your 1 answer. I am sure that there are all sorts of answers to be found in the hexagrams you already got, and if you read them, your intuition could probably sort them out and lead you right. But for sorting out confusion, I'd go with a zoned in one question. And that way it is easier for us to help too :eek:

anjang

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for helping me out. I shall simply empty my mind of thoughts and then let the answer come at the right time.

Thank you all for helping me - I will definitely update everyone on how things progress :)

Namaste Gene, Willowfox, Answeredquestions !

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for helping me out. I shall simply empty my mind of thoughts and then let the answer come at the right time.

A few words of warning, don't leave wait too long as the world will not wait for you.

anjang

visitor
Reaction score
Dear answeredquestions, i really appreciate that you check in on me. To update you - nothing has really changed, I too haven't done anything. Me and S we're in different countries, and he'S in Nepal and communications is a big problem. I usually send him email updates on a weekly basis, i've been keeping up with that - although lately, my emails have been much more succinct and honest (in the past it was really emo sometimes),, overall i would say my emails are now more sincere,, as to how he reacts -- it might take him some time to be able to read them,, btw, he's a cancer,,, supposedly cancerians are super sensitive,, so perhaps having been frightened before it would take him a lo0ng time to come out of his shell...

i've posted new threads though ,, was thinking of sending him a letter,,

(once again,, thank you for checking in on me :bows:)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).